- Joined
- May 1, 2015
- Messages
- 2,380
- Reaction score
- 4,638
- Country
-
Hey how about when Erza was almost dead if it wasn't for Lucy who took out Marin that was negating her Requip?Honestly, I can't help but feel that Lucy was disrespected as a main character especially compared to Tartorus arc. It seems that her primary use in this arc was fanservice.
Times she was really useful
1 Bringing Fairy Tail back against Jacob
2. Writing letters in a book. Seriously Hiro? This is going to be Lucy's big moment, something that Levy or anyone with good memory and writing ability can do?
Actually not anybody can write in that book if they aren't able to handle the demonic letters according to Zeref who was shocked she was able to. Not to mention even if they could they would've been consumed by darkness and ofc possibly die. So yeah not anybody can do that.
This I can agree with. We done endured and cringed enough of seeing Natsu and Erza fighting many Spriggans and showcasing how strong Mashima wants us to see from them (which we all get that they're invincibleLucy should have gotten a proper fight and her useful moments should not be outnumbered by her naked or stripped moments. The main female character should not be treated this way so I hope she gets some epic moments in future chapters.
) but not with Lucy though. Instead of seeing all of what she's made of, we just get a glimpse of a bit. We didn't even see her put her Aries and Gemini in action but only saw what it looked like. Let alone act like he couldn't even add the Capricorn one in the manga which that and Capricorn himself would've been useful against Jacob but wait how can I forget that he feels the need that he has to let us see his boy be the one to take him out who he pretty much hyped in that fight stating how he was holding back just because he don't want to destroy the guild.
In case I'm about to get attacked, just want many to know that I like Natsu, but I just want him to step back a bit and want to see the other characters shine like Lucy who share the title as the main character along with him. Ever since this Arc started I've been so hype for her to get a proper fight and showcase a lot more of her improvement from her year of training but considering this story is ending pretty soon, we won't be able to see them!
I just hope she at least participates in whatever is about to happen in the upcoming chapters.
How Brandish could've killed Lucy are pretty much with hax moves while those non hax moves she used aren't so deadly is what I think Cosmicstar is saying by she was giving it her all with them but not with her hax. Brandish Magic is super deadly that can be used to just kill more so than for fighting purposes like Dimaria's Age Seal and Jacob's Transport. She really is the kind of opponent that I don't think anybody in Fiore have hardly any chance to beat her if she ever as much gives it her all with her hax. I feel that she would've done great against Jacob or possibly Ajeel (with Wendy but she had to help Erza with Irene) since Elfman and freaking Lisanna managed to win.I have to disagree. Since Brandish had no intention of killing Lucy she had to avoid using any technique that would have killed her. Dimaria even says that. Brandish could have enlarged herself and then stomped Lucy or could have broken her neck as soon as she had Lucy in her grasp. The whole battle was a farce, it was just Brandish playing pretend, so it's a large assumption to say she wasn't holding back a lot when she clearly was by not killing her every time she had the chance to. The fact that all of Lucy's attacks were less effective against Brandish than Cana's simple karate chop makes me even more disappointed with how Lucy got treated in this arc.
And did you seriously accepted that cringy comedy that Cana did?!
