- Joined
- Jan 11, 2022
- Messages
- 3,573
- Reaction score
- 3,260
- Age
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Brandish x ajeel. let's fucking Go
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mira x laxus will happen. I trust hiro-sensei they'll end up having four kidsMiraxus is the most headcanon LMFAO they only discussed 2 times but people act like it's a real couple why?
Lol even Kyriaxus has more chances to happen.JERZA![]()
I just like this ship
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mira x laxus will happen. I trust hiro-sensei they'll end up having four kids
Jerza is moving forward and more developed than Nalu by miles.Jerza and Nalu are the only decent ships their problem is that they are not moving forward.
Gruvia is a WTF ship just Juvia being obsessed with Gray and Gray rejecting her.
Miraxus is the most headcanon LMFAO they only discussed 2 times but people act like it's a real couple why?
the ship without development, be like:

We might get nothing manga wise, but this does make up for it lmao
like I care lolthe ship without development, be like:![]()


There’s still hope?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Miraxus was always, before Fantasia, a ship that was obivious and teased just never given a lot. People claiming it came out of nowhere aren't really telling the truth. I'm confused about people wanting Laxus with Kyria who is obsessive and was making him a slave until Lucy saved him, as opposed to Mira who is kind, supportive, called him out on his crap already and who herself is powerful and whose power he respects.like I care lol