- Joined
- Dec 18, 2005
- Messages
- 151
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
:O Oh, okay, that makes more sense to me now. (Usu. when people use suffixes they're pretty damn consistent about it, right?) I suppose Reloaded was dreaming too? XD
I always got the feeling Kakashi only used "no yatsu" with Naruto... *sigh* I hate when people refer to Naruto with general disdain. *cries* Iruka-sensei wouldn't do that!!! I'd be pretty happy if anyone could cite an instance of Kakashi using it for Sakura or Sasuke. Especially Sasuke, since he clearly favors Sasuke. *grumbles*
I always got the feeling Kakashi only used "no yatsu" with Naruto... *sigh* I hate when people refer to Naruto with general disdain. *cries* Iruka-sensei wouldn't do that!!! I'd be pretty happy if anyone could cite an instance of Kakashi using it for Sakura or Sasuke. Especially Sasuke, since he clearly favors Sasuke. *grumbles*

- Khal


*