The Pazuzu thread | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Pazuzu thread

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I think that's a question you really ought to ask Hermie more ( ??? )

Amaethon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha, yeah, I posted a question in the thread he made too, but with Pazzy's expertise in foreign languages, I figured that it couldn't hurt to ask him too. :P

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Where the hell IS Paz anyway? I bet next time he drops by he'll be too bored to go by the posts he had posted in and make new comments... Paz, please do check the 25 or 50 things about yourself: discussion thread :D
Also, use the "show new replies in your posts" button. Don't abandon us man! :yelling

Amaethon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha, Pazzy, what's your real name? I probably asked before, but I forgot.

Anyway, I don't suppose you know where to get good foreign language program torrents?

More specifically, this and this? =/

Amaethon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wewties, thanks Paz. You're my favorite. <3

Well, how've you been doing? :spaz Up to anything interesting lately? And yes, I'd love for you to post about yourself in that thread thing...And the member pics thread. X3

Edit: Whoops, you did post in one of those threads. Have a picture to show us then?

Also, if there's no torrent for the Rosetta Stone softwear, are there other ways to download it with a crack?

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'll see what I can do about the Rosetta Stone. I have the base package on DVD here, so I just need to find the Russian.

And I'll take a picture at some point. Yeah.

Also:
www.albinoblacksheep.com).swf]http://69.93.231.198/albino_games004/squares2sheep(www.albinoblacksheep.com).swf[/url]

EVERYONE MUST PLAY THIS GAME FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Since you refused to answer in the games thread, what are your thoughts on Kingdom Hearts 2 and Dirge of Cerebrus?

Pazuzu

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh, sorry, I thought you were being rhetorical. XD

KH2 is far FAR superior to KH. Just...amazing. The plot's horribly paced (it basically happens in chunks throughout the game), but its depth really makes up for that.

DoC is also brilliant. I went into it doubtfully at first, because I'm pretty much sick of FF7, but the plot and gameplay soon sucked me in. A warning: at first, you will hate the controls. You might want to smash your screen. But it gets better. Definitely gets better. From a certain point late in the game until the end is just...a masterpiece. Really.

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I love you Paz, please give me a hug once I return to the basic "I shall hate the world" -mode of mine... yeah?

Amaethon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wtf. DoC came out in Japan?! I never even found out what kind of game it is...Is it an RPG. :wtf *Feels lost*

glasskatana

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! :vash
I was just wondering if you could possibly give me the exact meaning (or as close as possible) of what jinchuuruki means. I've had it translated as human sacrifice a lot, but I would really like to be sure. THANK YOU.

centimetre

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pazuzu said:
-kun: "I'm better than you." Basically. There's two uses of this. Usage 1 is the basic superior-to-inferior suffix. Like, a boss with his subordinates or a teacher with students. For this, you can use it to both male and female alike. Usage 2 is between young boys and girls, but only TOWARDS boys. It can also be seen in this way for older people who've known each other since childhood.
Sakura calls Naruto "Naruto-kun" when she starts to respect him as a fellow team member.
Whaaaat?!~ Where does she start calling him this?

Pazuzu

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm not sure if this is the first time, but the time that sticks out most prominently in my head is when he made the promise of a lifetime, right before the Super Team went on their chase.

centimetre

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow! That's incredible.. do you have a scan on that? I don't recall her ever calling him Naruto-kun, but then again, I read INANE scans, but only watched the anime on rare occasion...

Reloaded

Reaction score
she said it after the chuunin exams on the anime and in the manga before he went for the mission to get back sasuke.

centimetre

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
are there any scans of the raw on that?! any... issue #s? episode #s? I do have all the anime, but since I haven't watched it, I don't know where to look. XD

Reloaded

Reaction score
it could be episodes 35 to 45 any episodes between them. when sasuke and naruto are fighting orochimaru i think

centimetre

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
... what does it mean when she calls him "Naruto no yatsu"?

Pazuzu

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's general disdain. Kakashi uses it a lot when he's referring to his team, but he's just Kakashi.

And after flicking through the volumes, it appears Sakura never gives Naruto a suffix. Odd, I must've been dreaming it.