The Pazuzu thread

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
http://i2.tinypic.com/25re5gj.jpg
:wtf

The stupid magazine in the plane had them all in japanese characters. I mean, the flight was from Philippines to the UAE. And it was the Emirates Airlines!?

All I could do was listen to the song, and write down the characters of the ones I liked. Erm. Hope you understand T-T
 

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
87
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gold Knight said:
What do you think of the Exa? *Random question popped into my mind... honestly :o *
Exa has precisely enough sand to be brutally honest, but also has all the tact of a sledgehammer and NEEDS TO STOP EMOING INSTEAD OF COLOURING GRR

LadyHatake said:
Well, you said you wanted your thread revived, soo........

Do you like ice cream? Do you prefer it in a dish or cone? What's your favorite flavor?
I love ice-cream, always in a cone. I'm a big vanilla fan, although lemon sorbet...*drool*
Caution: If you go to Japan and see Haagen-Dasz vending machines, that green ice-cream is not lovely apple or tasty pistachio. It is VILE TERRIBLE DISGUSTING green tea ice-cream. I learned that the hard way.


Edit: Rrgh, new questions, will edit in answers~
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
WELL YOU'RE THE EMO ONE
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
des said:
So as I know you live in Ireland. Do you have any pictures from your city/landscape where you live? Also which places would you recommend if I should ever visti your country? Because I think Ireland has a damn beautiful landscape and a lot of historical castles and so on...
.. and fantastic old graveyards *eyesparkles* ... and legends *eyesparkles* ... and irish pubs *eyesparkles* ... and the music *eyesparkles* ...
DES! Let's visit Pazuzu together! :wtf

Pazuzu ... do you like traditional music from Ireland? *hides her cd collection* ... and modern music artists? *conceals the u2 banner* ... can you stepdancing? xD - just kiding about the last one, but irish folk and irish pubs are pretty popular here. I think almost every town I know has at least one irish pub^^
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
des said:
Ok next semester holidays xD?
No need for holidays, i can take a week every time xD
 

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
87
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
des said:
So as I know you live in Ireland. Do you have any pictures from your city/landscape where you live? Also which places would you recommend if I should ever visti your country? Because I think Ireland has a damn beautiful landscape and a lot of historical castles and so on...
I have pictures of things, yeah, just gimme some time to sort them out. If you visit...I dunno, you like castles, so definitely pay Malahide Castle a visit. Also go to Newgrange, it's an old passage tomb site built by the Celts, and it's really an unbelievable feat of ancient engineering. I can't imagine how many generations it took to build it.

Dragonzair said:
森山直太郎 君は五番目の季節
Moriyama Naotaro - Kimi wa Gobanme no Kisetsu (You are the Fifth Season)

元ちとせ 春のかたみ
Hajime Chitose - Haru no Katami (Memento of Spring)

音速ライン 逢いたい
Onsoku Line* - Aitai (I want to meet with you)
*They call themselves "onso9line" in English.

仲間由紀惠 ダウンローズ 恋のダウンロード
Nakama Yukie with DAUNROOZU - Koi no DAUNROODO (Download of Love)#
(Not sure about the name. Down Rose?)

eni said:
Pazuzu ... do you like traditional music from Ireland? *hides her cd collection* ... and modern music artists? *conceals the u2 banner* ... can you stepdancing? xD - just kiding about the last one, but irish folk and irish pubs are pretty popular here. I think almost every town I know has at least one irish pub^^
I have a soft spot for traditional music, yeah, though I don't listen to it as regularly as I probably should. And it's not as well-liked here as it really should be.
Modern music...well, given that our country's current major export is shitty boy bands...not exactly. XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Pazzyzazu =_=. One more question about jp music.

What's a good source to leech them? T-T
 

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
87
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dude, you should've told me in IRC that you asked that, I didn't notice at all. >_>

Jpopsuki's the best place ever for Japanese music, it's a bittorrent tracker:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Pazuzu, how was your personal experience in Japan as a student and person in general?
I'm thinking of doing half a year or something there in the future.
 

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
87
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, at least from my point of view it changes you a huge amount. No matter how much Japanese you know, you're never ever prepared for the first time you go there, so the language barrier is so horribly terrifying at the start, but when it passes everythingg starts to even out well.
Living on your own in a completely different culture definitely teaches you to fend for yourself, anyway. I brought over this fantastic cookery book full of recipes for students. Was useful about twice in my whole stay, because what you can get over there is totally different. So yeah, it makes you grow as a person, definitely.
Student-wise, you have again a whole different college system, so at the start you again have the *flail* period, but it doesn't take long to figure out that the hardest part of Japanese uni is actually getting into it, and it's smooth sailing from there. So it leaves you a lot of time to go find something Japanese-ish to do.

So yeah, go. You won't regret it. No matter how much you might wee yourself the first couple of weeks, once you get into the swing of things it's the best thing ever. Especially as a student, you can do a huge amount that a working person could never do.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
*randomly glomps pazuzu*
I wonder if you still notice the thread when I do it :XD


Miss you on the forums :hug How's Germany so far?
 

Unproductive

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Pazuzu was a translator for Naruto! With Inane! Ahh RIP Inane. To bad for all those other projects that were abandoned middle stream.

I wonder what happened to Aliera and James and other staff.
 
Top