- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,443
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Teubier au rapport !
@Farfalla:
Not really, not here anyway. The last family I'll visit, in june, should be able to speak far more fluently. But here they are a bit limited. Crappy choice of order on my part... anyway, it does not matter for now, as one of the three woofers that are here with me for now is a lady from Mexico who can speak english fluently, and she's really nice to interact with. And there also is a nihonjin that can speak, and most importantly, understand, french, so I'm quite lucky at the end of the day. I'm not completely lost in translation as I could have actually been.
Anyway, time for me to hit the bed, if I want to be up to the task tomorrow. ¡Muchos besos a todos!
@xi0:
@Farfalla:
Not really, not here anyway. The last family I'll visit, in june, should be able to speak far more fluently. But here they are a bit limited. Crappy choice of order on my part... anyway, it does not matter for now, as one of the three woofers that are here with me for now is a lady from Mexico who can speak english fluently, and she's really nice to interact with. And there also is a nihonjin that can speak, and most importantly, understand, french, so I'm quite lucky at the end of the day. I'm not completely lost in translation as I could have actually been.
Anyway, time for me to hit the bed, if I want to be up to the task tomorrow. ¡Muchos besos a todos!
@xi0:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also took the liberty of watching your other video in french, which is also quite funny
Seems you're having fun over there! hope to see more! 


It does break my heart. 
Tomorrow's my day off duty, so hopefully ~if the weather is not atrociously rainy like today~ I'll be able to go chill, and maybe swim, at the Enshu-nada Sea.
Though that's all really interesting, as I'm accumulating some nice firsthand knowledge & actual know-how about agriculture, which should be somewhat of use to me a few years from now.
, but still) with people from different part of the world is very nice, very enjoyable. We get somewhat of a foretaste here on MH, but from my viewpoint it is more interesting (and necessary) to be able to feel your interlocutor. On that note, it's a shame that your trip to Liege didn't coincide with mine to Luxembourg (as I came back from it the same day you went there), it would have been cool to meet you in person.
We could have ranted irl about how little trust we can put on Farfalla to stand by her own words.
but I hope you get to enjoy your day off tomorrow. The planting of leaks today, was that part of your job or just helping out your host family?
I'll go back and read it! 

.... yeshh let us see some of your vids
If it's that much, it seems like it could mean that it wasn't really a choice in the first place, right? Like something imposed to the students by the Middle-High School (then College maybe) system within their cursus? It's really impressive anyway 