The Quiet Earth

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Mmmmm :hee This young american lady plays the piano, and gracefully to boot. :hee It's dreamy, after a very rainy/windy running session, a hot shower, and with a green tea flavoured sake 酒 for a drink... :hee

Last thursday, for my day off, I unvoluntarily stumbled upon the same spot of beach as I did the previous thursday (this is not the anecdote yet, don't worry). I put all my stuff somewhere really easy to spot from afar (for me), then started looking for rocks to maintain my beach towel on the ground since it was quite windy. I left my stuff there for no more than 3 minutes, and when I came back, a box of high quality tako (octopus) flavoured chips that I bought and put on top of my stuff was nowhere to be found. There were only two more guys in the vicinity, and there was absolutely no way for them to snatch this (furthermore, it wouldn't make no sense at all). Then I looked a bit higher, on the big rocks aligned here right next to my stuff, and saw a kind of mortuary stele to the memory of a man (I don't recall his name, but his nickname was 'Chonen') who, most likely given what was written on the stele, died for his passion : surfing.
So, here it is, I was robbed of my nevertastedandeagertotryit tako flavoured food by the ghost of a surfer, who did not even care to respond to my plea, which was for him to at least show his ghostface and chat a bit with me, something totally normal given his behaviour, right? Japanese ghosts these days... :-_-

P.S. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what else it could be, and no other explanation came to my mind. It's the only one that makes some sense. :s

Oh! Now, she's going for some Joe Hisaishi! :zomg :hee

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I'm with you Booobz :crying
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I think it's sexy how Beurre-Mouche is so funny in her own way. :verily

Everydayz - Temps mort

Papercut - Black dog

Oxmo Puccino - Mourir 1000 fois

Random Rab - The riddle

Quantic - Time is the enemy

---------- Post added April 26, 2012 at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was April 23, 2012 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quand tu es sur scène, tu ne peux pas faire n'importe quoi. Tu dois être consciente de ce que tu fais. Tu as une responsabilité sur la vie des gens...

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Dir En Grey - Taiyou no ao (remix)

Magnifik - This single man (remix by Amateur)

Le Matos ft. Coeur de Pirate - How do I let you know

Hans Zimmer - You're so cool

Bootsy Collins - After these messages

---------- Post added April 29, 2012 at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was April 26, 2012 at 07:28 AM ----------

SomethingALaMode ft. Rinko Kikuchi - Versailles no bara

LexiconDon - Set sail (remix by Worship)

Tesla Boy - In your eyes (remix by Satin Jackets)

Kele - Everything you wanted (remix by RAC)

Crystal Fighters - In the summer (remix by Picture House)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

the Discovery of Brazil pic...seen something similar in Portugal :oh



wonder how's 2beers...haven't seen him around for a while??? enjoying Japan?? :zomg
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^ Gotta love the effing plural. ^^ You roth Theodore !

The Internet's access was eluding me, but Nothing knows that I'm not one to give up easily, despite the appearances. Sham worked... The time will soon come for me to put my plan on the right horse, as sure as empty vessels make the moist nose. Or something in that spirit.


---------- Post added May 06, 2012 at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was May 05, 2012 at 03:33 PM ----------

 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

To sum up another little anecdote, I met a guy yesterday that welcomed the Mexican football ('soccer' for the weird blokes) team back in 2002, at his Kiichon Don (some kind of hatake/guest house/tofu shop complex located in Sakai-shi, Fukui-ken, not far from the Tojinbo Cliffs), and who had the privilege to shake hands with ‘El Brody’ Jorge Campos... I am a very tiny little bit envious of him. ^^

Discovered the Sea Salt ice cream too, :hee delicious… spinach & black bean ice cream as well. :hee

P.S. My apologies for ignoring your post Evil.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Sea salt & spinach and black beans ice creams??? :oh...........any pics???? :zomg
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Never heard about sea salt ice cream...I have trouble to imagine the taste of a salted ice cream anyway.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

well that's exactly why I would like to taste it...cos it's out of the ordinary....Japanese have the most awesome unusual stuff.....meee lieekiieess :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Don't mind me, I'm German. We liked Nicolas bit more, cuz he served well as Angy's bitch.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

well that's exactly why I would like to taste it...cos it's out of the ordinary....Japanese have the most awesome unusual stuff.....meee lieekiieess :zomg
True, true. :nod The ~homemade~ kusa (grass) mochi I've tasted two days ago was quite unusual too, but that's the gist of Japan, I'm discovering new tastes everyday. ^^ Like gomadore, which is a sesame dressing, that they use with salads and that I find to be particularly delicious, especially with some hot white rice.

As for the picture, there is one if you search for a Tom Docall among Farfalla's friend on fb, you should be able to see it (since I don't have any doubt that you're already on Farfalla's friend list on fb). That, and maybe a few other interesting pics.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Now I'm really really jelly........2beers take me there :bored

As for Facebook, I don't really use it..and No...I don't have farfalla as a friend on FB....We keep in touch through skype...btw, you should pop up there from time to time :oh
 
Top