- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,438
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Teubier au rapport !
Mmmmm
This young american lady plays the piano, and gracefully to boot.
It's dreamy, after a very rainy/windy running session, a hot shower, and with a green tea flavoured sake 酒 for a drink... 
Oh! Now, she's going for some Joe Hisaishi!

Mmmmm
This young american lady plays the piano, and gracefully to boot.
It's dreamy, after a very rainy/windy running session, a hot shower, and with a green tea flavoured sake 酒 for a drink... 
Last thursday, for my day off, I unvoluntarily stumbled upon the same spot of beach as I did the previous thursday (this is not the anecdote yet, don't worry). I put all my stuff somewhere really easy to spot from afar (for me), then started looking for rocks to maintain my beach towel on the ground since it was quite windy. I left my stuff there for no more than 3 minutes, and when I came back, a box of high quality tako (octopus) flavoured chips that I bought and put on top of my stuff was nowhere to be found. There were only two more guys in the vicinity, and there was absolutely no way for them to snatch this (furthermore, it wouldn't make no sense at all). Then I looked a bit higher, on the big rocks aligned here right next to my stuff, and saw a kind of mortuary stele to the memory of a man (I don't recall his name, but his nickname was 'Chonen') who, most likely given what was written on the stele, died for his passion : surfing.
So, here it is, I was robbed of my nevertastedandeagertotryit tako flavoured food by the ghost of a surfer, who did not even care to respond to my plea, which was for him to at least show his ghostface and chat a bit with me, something totally normal given his behaviour, right? Japanese ghosts these days...
P.S. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what else it could be, and no other explanation came to my mind. It's the only one that makes some sense.
So, here it is, I was robbed of my nevertastedandeagertotryit tako flavoured food by the ghost of a surfer, who did not even care to respond to my plea, which was for him to at least show his ghostface and chat a bit with me, something totally normal given his behaviour, right? Japanese ghosts these days...

P.S. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what else it could be, and no other explanation came to my mind. It's the only one that makes some sense.

Oh! Now, she's going for some Joe Hisaishi!

Last edited by a moderator:
please continue to rub your awesome trip in our faces!


The ~homemade~ 