- Joined
- Mar 30, 2007
- Messages
- 2,350
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It's out here in Hong Kong too!zypher said:damit why can't i live in the US >_<
It's out here in Hong Kong too!zypher said:damit why can't i live in the US >_<


- GK

White Silver said:Super Mario RPG was a lot of fun. Especially the part where you fight a Final Fantasy type of character!
ibra87 said:ROFL, when I saw this RPG thread I also thought about super mario rpg!
Indeed, but it wasn't that much fun compared to Super Mario RPG.
White Silver said:Super Mario RPG was a lot of fun. Especially the part where you fight a Final Fantasy type of character!
Pff no. I didnt take the Mario RPG's further then the SNES one, thats the best one and cant be messed with.ibra87 said:ROFL, when I saw this RPG thread I also thought about super mario rpg!
Did anyone try the GBA one? Mario and Luigi superstar saga?
Yea i'm with you on that one, not many are that good anymore, they just rely on graphics and not a storyline, which sucksKaiserRyuujin said:I truely miss the old days of rpg's, were the stories really grabbed your attention and you couldnt drop the controller for hours. Now, only a few rare games come about. But, its not many.
Actually the one on GBA is quite fun. It reminds me of the SNES one, just with an upgraded battle system, where you now control two players and so. If you liked the SNES one, you should definitely try the GBA (recommendation)![br]Posted on: December 09, 2006, 12:36:48 PM_________________________________________________Oh, did anyone try Golden Sun? It's one of the best rpgs out there. Believe me, it's really great. I've tried it only on GBA though. It might be a little bit weird the start, but believe me, it's worth every minute of your time.KaiserRyuujin said:Indeeeed, they had alot of high points to it. I remember that though, definitely a nice throw in for the game.
Pff no. I didnt take the Mario RPG's further then the SNES one, thats the best one and cant be messed with.
Heh, a rare shared thought :P Most everyone is going for now a days the now RPG'ers dont pay real attention and think alot of RPG's are godly and yet its just a bright graphic fest.qwan3356 said:Yea i'm with you on that one, not many are that good anymore, they just rely on graphics and not a storyline, which sucks
Hmm, for the Mario RPG I think the battle system it had worked quite nicely and well messing with it just eh, doesnt seem right. But I'll try to find it and give it a try. Im always willing to give a game a good try.ibra87 said:Actually the one on GBA is quite fun. It reminds me of the SNES one, just with an upgraded battle system, where you now control two players and so. If you liked the SNES one, you should definitely try the GBA (recommendation)![br]Posted on: December 09, 2006, 12:36:48 PM_________________________________________________Oh, did anyone try Golden Sun? It's one of the best rpgs out there. Believe me, it's really great. I've tried it only on GBA though. It might be a little bit weird the start, but believe me, it's worth every minute of your time.

PSone. If you can find it, grab it!Zypher said:For witch console is Legend of Dragon played on??
I am to lazy to find out my self ^^