- Joined
- Feb 13, 2006
- Messages
- 2,647
- Reaction score
- 103
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
kunai jutsu said:I love hard RPG's, and LadyHatake, I don't think it's been in any movies, if you do have a PSP I suggest you get it NOW
Yes i also love ladyHatake lol. Right now me and 2 of my friends r gonna fight the Rathlos (a BIG ass dragon thing thats mad hard to kill)



the only game that i achived that was Kingdom Hearts I and Final Fantasy VII. i pwned Sephiroth with just an Omnislash, Cloud's last limit brake or with some other kick ass moves i created. not to mention the other ways to defeat the weapons Ruby and Emerald me and my friends created. we defeated Ruby with just Tifa.....

JUST AN OMNISLASH??? WTF. It took me forever to beat him! Mostly just because I'm too lazy to train my characters and get to a high level. ^^

[br]