- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 1,141
- Reaction score
- 5
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah, I saw your list, Death. I meant Miso's list as she asked what you'd recommend, so I figured I'd throw my recommendations in there not knowing what she's played.
But anyway, we've got similar tastes in games. I didn't list Breath of Fire and Dragon Quest, as I forgot the numbers of the ones I played. Oh, and I didn't list Blade Dancer, Legend of Heroes 1 and 2 for PSP either.
Its still a bit annoying when the main character never speaks. I mean, it doesn't bug me if its not a game like Grandia where your main characters talk back to random NPCs, but at least let the main character speak during important parts of the time...but I digress. Games are still great even when they're like that.
And Suikoden 2 falls on my top 10 RPG list.
1- Star Ocean: The Second Story
2- Xenogears
3- Final Fantasy 12
4- Suikoden 2
5- Final Fantasy IV (Cecil, Kain, Rosa, etc)
6- Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time
7- Final Fantasy VI (Terra, Locke, Edgar, etc)
8- Tales of Symphonia
9- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
10- Final Fantasy Tactics
I've played quite a bit of Final Fantasy 12 through my girlfriend, and I absolutely love the battle system, its one of the best out there I think...and I'm sorry to anyone who is slow or sucks at real-time battles. The battle system is by far my favorite from any RPG I've played. I love it and its worthy of #3 on my list because of that, not to mention the story isn't half-bad and Ashe is just
But anyway, we've got similar tastes in games. I didn't list Breath of Fire and Dragon Quest, as I forgot the numbers of the ones I played. Oh, and I didn't list Blade Dancer, Legend of Heroes 1 and 2 for PSP either.

Its still a bit annoying when the main character never speaks. I mean, it doesn't bug me if its not a game like Grandia where your main characters talk back to random NPCs, but at least let the main character speak during important parts of the time...but I digress. Games are still great even when they're like that.
And Suikoden 2 falls on my top 10 RPG list.

1- Star Ocean: The Second Story
2- Xenogears
3- Final Fantasy 12
4- Suikoden 2
5- Final Fantasy IV (Cecil, Kain, Rosa, etc)
6- Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time
7- Final Fantasy VI (Terra, Locke, Edgar, etc)
8- Tales of Symphonia
9- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
10- Final Fantasy Tactics
I've played quite a bit of Final Fantasy 12 through my girlfriend, and I absolutely love the battle system, its one of the best out there I think...and I'm sorry to anyone who is slow or sucks at real-time battles. The battle system is by far my favorite from any RPG I've played. I love it and its worthy of #3 on my list because of that, not to mention the story isn't half-bad and Ashe is just

again reminding me of more rpg's to put on my list maybe i should just get off my bum and make a proper list instead of letting you keep reminding me of games i own and just forgot about.

) from? If I weren't so preoccupied with school and MH, I would have gone back to playing. Come here already, Christmas break!