- Joined
- Nov 9, 2013
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 115
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
One of the reasons I love this game : The developers wanted to make sense, it's set in a medieval fantasy environment, and the dialogues are in English, which I find great for immersion. Most of the time you get horrible voice acting or stuff when you get a localized game and well they took the risk (for their market, the Japanese one) to make it an all English-speaking (with subtitles) game. I just loved that simple fact.A new Dark Souls trailer is up:
Btw, I finally finished it and went in NG+ got to Blightown and then I remembered : "Curse Blightown, I'm going to skip it thanks to my super Master key" and then I fell off a ledge...

Just because of Blightown I will enjoy annihilating Quelaag... And Gwyn was my biggest disappointment, being like "WELCOME TO DARK SOULS B*TCH !" and jumping 50 meters toward me, just to get a parry riposte was... surprisingly, easy ?

The gif isn't mine, but damn it felt so good to parry that first attack !

Last edited:





