- Joined
- Mar 28, 2007
- Messages
- 4,236
- Reaction score
- 1,260
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Hermie Fanclub
See? I'm ok!
See? I'm ok!


I knew that all alongSee? I'm ok!![]()
[/jk] no really ... or not? ... *error: personality split*
He must be playing Warhammer on his new supa-awesome PC, I doubt we'll get to see much of him for the next.....6 months? xDpoor Hermie ...within these fences he doesn't even dare to talk to us...
It's Hermie fanclub. You're supposed to ask him questions. No one asks, soI'm with bax what the hell is the convo about?







Nooo, I already said, you were the exception! ;_;I quit![]()
There's always room for you, Bee! <3heya hermie...
i'll make myself home in your thread?
and I think your efforts of flooding the threads with yaoi are futile, enini. it's just... not working.![]()

Eh, it usually doesn't matter, it always just... works. ^_^then I should ask hermie,
what shampoo do you use for that glorious mane you've got?![]()
I'll make one for you! <3No paid advertisments in the forums
I wouldn't mind a shampoo commercial video with Hermie in the shower, though![]()






