The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

See? I'm ok! :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

What with this convo is all about? I don't get a thing >.>
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

See? I'm ok! :D
I knew that all along :love [/jk] no really ... or not? ... *error: personality split*

poor Hermie ...within these fences he doesn't even dare to talk to us...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

I'm with bax what the hell is the convo about?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

poor Hermie ...within these fences he doesn't even dare to talk to us...
He must be playing Warhammer on his new supa-awesome PC, I doubt we'll get to see much of him for the next.....6 months? xD


I'm with bax what the hell is the convo about?
It's Hermie fanclub. You're supposed to ask him questions. No one asks, so I the fangirls keep on fangirling....:x


Ok, i'll stop fangirling, i know i'm annoying. ;_;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

then I should ask hermie,

what shampoo do you use for that glorious mane you've got? :wtf
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

No paid advertisments in the forums :XD

I wouldn't mind a shampoo commercial video with Hermie in the shower, though :wtf
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

then I'd be asking what soap he uses as well?

eni... I shouldn't be feeding your fantasies. -_-;

Sorry hermie, if I'm giving her ideas. :p
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Ah, shower gel commercial! :nuts

Hermie standing on a high cliff, hair in the wind, sun on his back.... he jumps, elegant, into the water, under water, pops up out of the water, sparkles, sun, naked skin....

:nosebleed
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Sorry guys, my internet connection has been really sporadic lately, so I haven't had much time to post. ^^;
Nooo, I already said, you were the exception! ;_;

heya hermie...

i'll make myself home in your thread? :wtf



and I think your efforts of flooding the threads with yaoi are futile, enini. it's just... not working. :noworry
There's always room for you, Bee! <3

And yeah, my thread is under my influence, so it's yaoi-proof. :oh
then I should ask hermie,

what shampoo do you use for that glorious mane you've got? :wtf
Eh, it usually doesn't matter, it always just... works. ^_^
No paid advertisments in the forums :XD

I wouldn't mind a shampoo commercial video with Hermie in the shower, though :wtf
I'll make one for you! <3
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

huh? is there real somethin rly special bout ur hair or is it one of those bb-san's random questions??? lol
and speaking of shower gels... Victoria's Secret So Sexy body wash is the best!!!!!!!! :xp
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Well, I'm kinda proud of my hair. <.<

 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

gleaming in all its glory!

Like... Simba in lion king :o
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Oooh, you did cut it! Even more Sanji-esque now! :luv
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

awww what a cute hair style you got!!!
and love the color!!! do you use special shampoo to keep the color?? like garnier fructis color protection whatever!
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Yeah, Hermie. Give hair care tips to the ladies - egg or beer? :XD
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Egg mixed with beer?
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

well, i dont need any egg-and-beer kind of tip lol. i would drink that beer than to use it for my hair >.>
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Miya-chan, may I point out that you're thirteen? :oh

... But then again, I personally am against the age restriction on alcohol anyway, and the US age limit is simply ridiculous by any standard, so I guess I'm not allowed to complain. :shakefist
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

haha, well, im probably the only asian in my middle skl that actually drinks :p

and it really is ridiculous. i went to greece once and daiiiimn, lil kids are drinking!
so i was like, okay, maybe i should consider moving to greece...
 
Top