Arba is hot asf since Alma Torran daysJust a random Magi appearing and leaving some Arbaness hereI couldn't find any fanarts of Seiko.. in so many different languages,... laaaaaame..
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@fanarts goes to the respective owners

Arba is hot asf since Alma Torran daysJust a random Magi appearing and leaving some Arbaness hereI couldn't find any fanarts of Seiko.. in so many different languages,... laaaaaame..
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@fanarts goes to the respective owners


Maybe it is!omg this title, i thought it was @Sky s thread![]()
It's an isekai parody.![]()
it lacks class and cuteness for him, im almost certain he'd prefer this pic over that![]()
![]()
btw @Jammin whats this anime lol ? never heard of it, what kind of thing it is, sounds weird lol ? (looking forward your nex pick in waifu war lol im almost certain who re your going to choose, now ^^![]()

It's not really ecchi Erin. It's something else entirely. Though it's probably got you covered with the MC.oh nice synops, sounds fun, is it ecchi ? coz, you know im a girl, im not exactly impressed by boobs and stuff hihihi
but bring me this god lvel hotness, and sure ill watch !![]()
![]()
I've been reading through City Hero, it's great. Like some fanboys made FT, which is right up my alley. But then they downgraded Brandish so much in them panels there
Jammin, there is always a place for ecchi content in this thread, regardless of thread title, from the beginning of time, to now, and into the future. Exceptional taste.Seeing this thread name makes me feel like I finally have a place to put this Shinchou Yuusha gif I made that seems just a little too spicy. You need to watch this show @Brandish.
![]()
Best. Censorship. Ever.
oh no no those are definitely an upgradeBut then they downgraded Brandish so much in them panels there![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yea she's a snacc. What's that card about btw?this costume...
![]()
those are from the game Fairy Tail Brave Guild (if I am not mistaken). an android game, and only for Japan. outside can't play. if only outsiders can play..... the gameplay is similar to Fate GO (if you know it) it seems: chibi, team, turn-based, gacha (Japanese term for gambling to get a character), stats upgrade. Something like thatYea she's a snacc. What's that card about btw?

Is the pic where she has the bigthose are from the game Fairy Tail Brave Guild (if I am not mistaken). an android game, and only for Japan. outside can't play. if only outsiders can play..... the gameplay is similar to Fate GO (if you know it) it seems: chibi, team, turn-based, gacha (Japanese term for gambling to get a character), stats upgrade. Something like that
Well if you are calling this cute it is a must-see. I can make room for this over the holidays.Brands I've been spamming you with plenty of rom-coms but if you ever are in the need of cuteness, check "The girl I like forgot her glasses"
![]()
![]()
![]()
i think soIs the pic where she has the bigboobswater gun from the game as well?



Thanks for those!!![]()
Hey just passing through for a couple of recommenations, i came across lately (all are completed manga)
my 1st rec is My Girl has a lot similaritieswith Usagi drop (anime) except the girl is his actual daughter, the art especially color pages/covers is amazing. Imo, the story is simple, efficient and innocent with some sweet and sad moments. Characters could be relatable, Koharu, the daughter, is adorable. it wrapped up perfectly and its short around 40 chaps.
the manga is a lot about family issues, most character have some (deceased relative, aging, parenting etc), i personnally enjoyed it a lot.
some colour pages/covers :
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
just a couple of pages.
also wondering it ends up how i would have loved Usagi (manga) to end, both were serialized a around the same time but My Girl ended up like 1yr and half before UD, im wondering if Ud's author could possibly just have changed his ending to avoid being called plagiaziring ?![]()
![]()
![]()
I think/hope you should enjoy it
My 2nd is Flat (no idea why this title ?) Flat is just a nice & cozy manga, it reminds somehow Barakamon or Yotsuba, its short too, around 25 chaps. its about a careless teenager who is asked to care about his cousin ( a very shy/lonely child who startes to get attached to him), characters are great, Aki the child, is adorable as hell. Theres absolutely no drama or anything, akis parents are amazing, hesuke mother's is awesome too her interactions with her careless son are pure gold. his friends are great 2 (theres only one char who appers later i didnt like that much). hesuke is just an ordinary teenager who likes baking sweets and who is nice to the child, but who sometimes just doesnt care, coz he wants to hangout with his firends or he just forget abt his cousin.
![]()
![]()
heres a couple of pics to illustrate.
I have some others especially one about a family who has an autist chils, but will wait until i catch up. Hopefully you ll be interested by those 2His friend are great too, heres Suzuki bluntness at its best :
![]()
![]()
but also :
![]()
![]()
Heisuke's mother :
![]()
![]()
some cute moments :
![]()
and Aki's parents, his father is just amazing lol possibly my fave char.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh you started Tongari, im so happy !Thanks for those!!
I have My Girl on my read list, so I'll be sure to follow up on it. I didn't know it was very similar to Usagi Drop, outside the obvious parent story similarity. I've never heard of Flat, so it'll go on the list. For a second there I thought the MC was Ginko from Mushishi, lol.
I did start Tongari Boushi no Atelier, got about 1 volume thru, and will continue. It's magical.![]()
