The toybox

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Why did you change to Brandish μ after I changed from DiMaria Yesta to Kiki :arf :sexyarf
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Do you like kiwi! :arf

my mum bought 6 bottles of different fruit juice (kiwi, mango, soursop, orange, guava, apple). the guava, orange, kiwi ones remind me of the 3 Spriggan chicks lol
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do you like kiwi! :arf

my mum bought 6 bottles of different fruit juice (kiwi, mango, soursop, orange, guava, apple). the guava, orange, kiwi ones remind me of the 3 Spriggan chicks lol
Yea I like kiwi fruit, both types.

You're always seeing the flavours :heh

It took me a little while to figure out this us Zoro, lol
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yea I like kiwi fruit, both types.

You're always seeing the flavours :heh
oh i didnt know there are types of kiwi, how shameless I am :fail sasuga you :worship2

the kiwi juice we bought is the green one(it's the common type here). I should try the other types soon too :arf
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The gold one is a little sweeter. Only had it a couple times.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,165
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall


Oh seems you re enjoying HQ, and bc kyoko is awesome cant resist posting some little goodies ! :zomg







credits : Garbage




my fave :wtf

credits : anel


other chars






not your fave, but i like him, :arf








My fave :zomg

credits : M0M0kA



Please, care to share the said panaorama, need some faith too ! :arf


 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Following the convo in the chat, how many seasons did you watch so far? And who are your faves (besides Kiyoko)? :blush
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
not your fave, but i like him, :arf
I like him too 🤔 I know I am not as enthusiastic about him as you are, but he has his place in the team in terms of character type. There are guys like him. I am starting to like Tsukishima more, what happened to his brother was pretty sad.

Please, care to share the said panaorama, need some faith too ! :arf
It's a song lyric lol, not a comment of something I've seen / see.

Following the convo in the chat, how many seasons did you watch so far? And who are your faves (besides Kiyoko)? :blush
I watched 2 seasons, that was available on Netflix. You're caught up in the manga?

Top 10 (lol) so far:
  1. Oikawa (Seijoh)
  2. Hinata
  3. Kageyama (the Hinata / Kageyama combo is the best)
  4. Nishinoya
  5. Kiyoko
  6. Kuroo (Nekoma)
  7. Bokuto (Fukurodan)
  8. Yamaguchi
  9. Tsukishima
  10. Aone (Date Tech)
Which characters do you like?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Oh @Erin-chan so you're an Asahi fan too? :wtf
I watched 2 seasons, that was available on Netflix. You're caught up in the manga?

Top 10 (lol) so far:
  1. Oikawa (Seijoh)
  2. Hinata
  3. Kageyama (the Hinata / Kageyama combo is the best)
  4. Nishinoya
  5. Kiyoko
  6. Kuroo (Nekoma)
  7. Bokuto (Fukurodan)
  8. Yamaguchi
  9. Tsukishima
  10. Aone (Date Tech)
Which characters do you like?
Great list, I kinda always saw Oikawa being your fave (really like him a lot too).
From yours, Hinata and Kageyama are my favorites too (they're one of my favorite duos/rivals of all time and they make also a good ship sometimes). Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Kiyoko are amazing as well.
My two most favorite ones of the series are Nishinoya and Kuroo (an husbando of mine too so careful there :blush:handgun ) followed by Yacchan, Kenma, Hinata, Tanaka and Akaashi. Tbh there's no character I dislike there, I just play favorites a lot. And yes, I'm following the manga, one of my favorite series to read currently. :nod Do you have any ships so far or nothing?

And now that we are on the subject, here some stuff <_>









 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,165
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh yeah figured afterwards it was a quote lol

I like him too 🤔 I know I am not as enthusiastic about him as you are, but he has his place in the team in terms of character type. There are guys like him. I am starting to like Tsukishima more, what happened to his brother was pretty sad.

Im not especially that enthousiastic about him, but hes definitely in my top 10 list, i think Tsuki would be one of my faves, but its hard to tell, characters are all fine afaik, and yeah he got a lot of devlopment and become more likeable, especially in season 3. Yes i agree for his bro's story.
Netflix hasnt 3rd season ? i would recommend you to watch it too if you can, i dont read HQ, but the 3rd season is really good/intense, but shorter, i do think animation and sound effects/ost might contribute to give mrore goosebumps, especially for an action oriented season like the 3rd and when animation doesnt fail. its only 10 episodes.

Oh solid list, nice to see yamaguchi in there, hes great too.

Oh @Erin-chan so you're an Asahi fan too? :wtf

Great list, I kinda always saw Oikawa being your fave (really like him a lot too).
From yours, Hinata and Kageyama are my favorites too (they're one of my favorite duos/rivals of all time and they make also a good ship sometimes). Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Kiyoko are amazing as well.
My two most favorite ones of the series are Nishinoya and Kuroo (an husbando of mine too so careful there :blush:handgun ) followed by Yacchan, Kenma, Hinata, Tanaka and Akaashi. Tbh there's no character I dislike there, I just play favorites a lot. And yes, I'm following the manga, one of my favorite series to read currently. :nod Do you have any ships so far or nothing?

And now that we are on the subject, here some stuff <_>
Yeah i like asahi tooo :zomg . Oh, agree i tend to forget a lot about him, but Tanaka is awesome too, as you said, they re none i dislike too, they are all different and great so far.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Great list, I kinda always saw Oikawa being your fave (really like him a lot too).
From yours, Hinata and Kageyama are my favorites too (they're one of my favorite duos/rivals of all time and they make also a good ship sometimes). Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Kiyoko are amazing as well.
My two most favorite ones of the series are Nishinoya and Kuroo (an husbando of mine too so careful there :blush:handgun ) followed by Yacchan, Kenma, Hinata, Tanaka and Akaashi. Tbh there's no character I dislike there, I just play favorites a lot. And yes, I'm following the manga, one of my favorite series to read currently. :nod Do you have any ships so far or nothing?
I agree there aren't really any bad characters. Generally, I like the teams over the individuals, both for how the teams hold themselves when united, and the quirks of the individuals within the team. Haikyuu does that part well and gives them opportunities to mix (the practice camp was a good example, gives characters like Kuroo and Bokuto an environment to show a generous+competitive nature). I suppose most sports series do that part well, from what I've seen.

I don't really ship anyone. Maybe Daichi and the female captain, she definitely likes him. Yachi x Hinata might become a thing.

Netflix hasnt 3rd season ?
Not yet, at least not in my region. I would watch it on Crunchy but my internet isn't good enough.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
dat chapter... avi/sig material? :heh
 
Top