I want syx to attacc me just like that 



I already attack him like that on a daily basis. Brandish just wants that I show my naughty side in public, while I prefer it to be kept private.

I already attack him like that on a daily basis. Brandish just wants that I show my naughty side in public, while I prefer it to be kept private.![]()
I did it precisely because you changedWhy did you change to Brandish μ after I changed from DiMaria Yesta to Kiki![]()
![]()

I did it precisely because you changed![]()
![]()
![]()


He is quite the generous loveralso it seems you are happy now with syx![]()

Yea I like kiwi fruit, both types.Do you like kiwi!
my mum bought 6 bottles of different fruit juice (kiwi, mango, soursop, orange, guava, apple). the guava, orange, kiwi ones remind me of the 3 Spriggan chicks lol
It took me a little while to figure out this us Zoro, lol
oh i didnt know there are types of kiwi, how shameless I amYea I like kiwi fruit, both types.
You're always seeing the flavours![]()
sasuga you





I like him toonot your fave, but i like him,![]()
It's a song lyric lol, not a comment of something I've seen / see.Please, care to share the said panaorama, need some faith too !![]()
I watched 2 seasons, that was available on Netflix. You're caught up in the manga?Following the convo in the chat, how many seasons did you watch so far? And who are your faves (besides Kiyoko)?![]()

Great list, I kinda always saw Oikawa being your fave (really like him a lot too).I watched 2 seasons, that was available on Netflix. You're caught up in the manga?
Top 10 (lol) so far:
Which characters do you like?
- Oikawa (Seijoh)
- Hinata
- Kageyama (the Hinata / Kageyama combo is the best)
- Nishinoya
- Kiyoko
- Kuroo (Nekoma)
- Bokuto (Fukurodan)
- Yamaguchi
- Tsukishima
- Aone (Date Tech)

) followed by Yacchan, Kenma, Hinata, Tanaka and Akaashi. Tbh there's no character I dislike there, I just play favorites a lot. And yes, I'm following the manga, one of my favorite series to read currently.
Do you have any ships so far or nothing?
I like him tooI know I am not as enthusiastic about him as you are, but he has his place in the team in terms of character type. There are guys like him. I am starting to like Tsukishima more, what happened to his brother was pretty sad.
Yeah i like asahi toooOh @Erin-chan so you're an Asahi fan too?
Great list, I kinda always saw Oikawa being your fave (really like him a lot too).
From yours, Hinata and Kageyama are my favorites too (they're one of my favorite duos/rivals of all timeand they make also a good ship sometimes). Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Kiyoko are amazing as well.
My two most favorite ones of the series are Nishinoya and Kuroo (an husbando of mine too so careful there) followed by Yacchan, Kenma, Hinata, Tanaka and Akaashi. Tbh there's no character I dislike there, I just play favorites a lot. And yes, I'm following the manga, one of my favorite series to read currently.
Do you have any ships so far or nothing?
And now that we are on the subject, here some stuff![]()
. Oh, agree i tend to forget a lot about him, but Tanaka is awesome too, as you said, they re none i dislike too, they are all different and great so far.I agree there aren't really any bad characters. Generally, I like the teams over the individuals, both for how the teams hold themselves when united, and the quirks of the individuals within the team. Haikyuu does that part well and gives them opportunities to mix (the practice camp was a good example, gives characters like Kuroo and Bokuto an environment to show a generous+competitive nature). I suppose most sports series do that part well, from what I've seen.Great list, I kinda always saw Oikawa being your fave (really like him a lot too).
From yours, Hinata and Kageyama are my favorites too (they're one of my favorite duos/rivals of all timeand they make also a good ship sometimes). Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Kiyoko are amazing as well.
My two most favorite ones of the series are Nishinoya and Kuroo (an husbando of mine too so careful there) followed by Yacchan, Kenma, Hinata, Tanaka and Akaashi. Tbh there's no character I dislike there, I just play favorites a lot. And yes, I'm following the manga, one of my favorite series to read currently.
Do you have any ships so far or nothing?
Not yet, at least not in my region. I would watch it on Crunchy but my internet isn't good enough.Netflix hasnt 3rd season ?
