- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!
And I'm not a ghost in my own thread.
And I already have this thread for more than a month!
Hi.
)
---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------
I'm a good leader, I won't let my people starve and become stupid like you.
Won? Who sez you won? And when did we compete in anything anyway?
Who sez ghosts couldn't have threads?First time stopping by your thread methinks, didn't know ghosts could HAVE threads
Hai![]()
And I'm not a ghost in my own thread.
And I already have this thread for more than a month!
Hi.
)---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------
Huh? My kingdom is prosperous. Can't you see it?You say that as if though you're a princess.
You're not, cuz if you were, the kingdom would get ruined. D:
Plus, I won, so ha!
I'm a good leader, I won't let my people starve and become stupid like you.
Won? Who sez you won? And when did we compete in anything anyway?




I won't even ask...




