The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

First time stopping by your thread methinks, didn't know ghosts could HAVE threads :o

Hai :)
Who sez ghosts couldn't have threads?
And I'm not a ghost in my own thread.
And I already have this thread for more than a month!

Hi. :))

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

You say that as if though you're a princess.

You're not, cuz if you were, the kingdom would get ruined. D:

Plus, I won, so ha!
Huh? My kingdom is prosperous. Can't you see it?
I'm a good leader, I won't let my people starve and become stupid like you.

Won? Who sez you won? And when did we compete in anything anyway?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

I know but cos I haven't really looked around for new threads in the member zone in ages.

Howa you ghost-chan?
 

murasakii23

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Hey~

*fangirls over Break* :P though my Jack is better:ninja

No1 princess in the world! :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

I know but cos I haven't really looked around for new threads in the member zone in ages.

Howa you ghost-chan?
I'm feeling great. Watching a reverse harem anime can really lift up my mood. :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Hey~

*fangirls over Break* :P though my Jack is better:ninja

No1 princess in the world! :XD
(Jack is no 2. No one can beat my Break in Pandora Hearts. XD)

Indeed. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

@M3J: Mind if I ask why would you still continue this game with someone who insists that she is a princess while she is actually not to the bottom of the deepest sea in the whole world? :oh

@yuki: No, I'm not interested in slapping, thank you. I love my hands and my face too much. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

:blink I won't even ask...
I know you won't. :p

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

@M3J: Mind if I ask why would you still continue this game with someone who insists that she is a princess while she is actually not to the bottom of the deepest sea in the whole world? :oh

@yuki: No, I'm not interested in slapping, thank you. I love my hands and my face too much. :hurr
You can keep denying but the truth won't be changed. :smugbunny

Ah, good to know you still love your chubby hands especially your sausage-looking fingers. I would have loved to eat it. :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

*rolls eyes*

For real... Are you always starving? If that is really the case, well... Let me know.

I'll buy a bread for you. Like crazy you would get my sausage-like fingers, mwahahahaha~
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

No, I don't. But your fingers tempt me. Hahahaha~~~ :lol

I'm sorry, but I can only eat high-class pâtisserie. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

I really don't understand. Really.

By the way, when would your classes start? I think your ex-victim classes begins at August. Would yours begin at that time too?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

I really don't understand. Really.

By the way, when would your classes start? I think your ex-victim classes begins at August. Would yours begin at that time too?
Well. I know commoners won't understand.

Of course, since we're in the same campus, bleh~ But of course we will have different classes since we're in the different department. XD
Funny how you call him my ex-victim. XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Who's ex-victim? :eyeroll
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

How many times should I tell you? I'm not commoner. I'm a noblesse. *obsessed with Noblesse*

You guys are on the same university, not campus. =___=
What, am I wrong? I thought you said you've atoned for your sins to him.

..Hold on. I'm kinda a fool to actually trust you about that, I suppose?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Who's ex-victim? :eyeroll
Saa... :hurr

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

How many times should I tell you? I'm not commoner. I'm a noblesse. *obsessed with Noblesse*

You guys are on the same university, not campus. =___=
What, am I wrong? I thought you said you've atoned for your sins to him.

..Hold on. I'm kinda a fool to actually trust you about that, I suppose?
Whatever. Your social status is still below mine no matter what.

Saa... :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Who's ex-victim? :eyeroll
It's hard to explain, gold. This ex-victim, well... is probably the person with worst fate in the world to be labeled as this yukihime's victim. I'm too sad to tell you the story. :3

*ignores yuki*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Well... he's not my only ex-victim... The other ex-victim (which is also my favorite) has disappeared somewhere without news... Hmmm~

*contacting my intelligence network to locate him*

You can't ignore me forever, phio-chan. You know that, don't you? :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Tell me more, I enjoy some gossip from time to time :zomg

*grabs popcorn and large coke* :eyeroll
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Who's the other ex-victim? O.o And well, I can ignore you as long as I want. :)

And goldb, this is no gossip. Poor those ex-victims. You really don't know who this ghost is and how scary she was... Or 'is', since I believe she is still scary even until now. :)

*eats popcorn with goldb nevertheless*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Please don't tel me they're people from this thread? :blink
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Who's the other ex-victim? O.o And well, I can ignore you as long as I want. :)

And goldb, this is no gossip. Poor those ex-victims. You really don't know who this ghost is and how scary she was... Or 'is', since I believe she is still scary even until now. :)

*eats popcorn with goldb nevertheless*
Don't you remember? My first ex-victim?

Yep.. This is no gossip. More like... horror movies?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Please don't tel me they're people from this thread? :blink
Oh.. don't worry... they are people who are living near my place. :grin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top