Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

I'm curious what you'd think of it.
Fine.
That would be the next step in my loopy memory lossMaybe you just forgot. Or you replied to this in your dream. Ha!

You should check it outHmm, I don't know about that one.
I'm curious what you'd think of it.Go on...Things that people should not have watched.
HAHAHAHA who are these crazy people?They already think so. Wait, it's more ojou-sama than a lady.
Good! You won't regret it.![]()
Eh, in several months? (hopefully)
Fine.I had like 2 days when I didn't have work and could've been doing something productive but chose to do nothing instead; like literally, I can't remember any noteworthy thing I did that day besides eating and general doodling on my laptop.Doing good. Still kinda bored, but good. I think. The random mood of feeling like doing nothing still strikes sometimes, which is actually not good because I still have assignments. :|

/



I doubt you have read all the recommendations I've given to you.

