The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Maybe you just forgot. Or you replied to this in your dream. Ha!
That would be the next step in my loopy memory loss :emocat



Hmm, I don't know about that one.
You should check it out :nod I'm curious what you'd think of it.

Things that people should not have watched.
Go on...

They already think so. Wait, it's more ojou-sama than a lady. :p
Good! You won't regret it. :blush
HAHAHAHA who are these crazy people? :rofl


Eh, in several months? (hopefully)
:bored Fine.

Doing good. Still kinda bored, but good. I think. The random mood of feeling like doing nothing still strikes sometimes, which is actually not good because I still have assignments. :|
I had like 2 days when I didn't have work and could've been doing something productive but chose to do nothing instead; like literally, I can't remember any noteworthy thing I did that day besides eating and general doodling on my laptop.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

You should check it out :nod I'm curious what you'd think of it.
Probably... someday. I'm not the mood for anything now.

I think I should stop here.

HAHAHAHA who are these crazy people? :rofl
Um. My friends?
Hey, if you see me in real life, you'll probably think that way too.

I had like 2 days when I didn't have work and could've been doing something productive but chose to do nothing instead; like literally, I can't remember any noteworthy thing I did that day besides eating and general doodling on my laptop.
Hahaha. This exactly:
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Datte sa.... doki doki tte..
Should be something about something more exciting.



Mondai ka??!
Don't worry - you will hear stupider things :3c/
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Did you check if it's not the google translate ebook? If it's readable, can you send me the link or the file? O,O
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3


Sou ka sou ka... ai ka...
Ma... sore de ii ya :wub
Ai desu.



Just how things are....


---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Did you check if it's not the google translate ebook? If it's readable, can you send me the link or the file? O,O
Of course. It's the official one. Here: Sapphire Blue. But you need to register as a member before you can download it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Luluz - :nono

This is...

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

My, thank you! I already finished Sapphire Blue, took me like 4 hours xD Now I found out that Smaragd Green hasn't been released in english yet... but it has been released in Czech a long time ago (first time seeing something like this! Well I guess I don't read many books that have to be *translated* to english) so I'm gonna go on with that too x)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Luluz - :nono

This is...


I think you should carry on....


Bwahahaha is that right? We'll see soon :hee
So my friends said. I hang out with different kinds of friends, but all of them still say the same. I have the ojou-sama aura.

For me, it's more like:



---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

My, thank you! I already finished Sapphire Blue, took me like 4 hours xD Now I found out that Smaragd Green hasn't been released in english yet... but it has been released in Czech a long time ago (first time seeing something like this! Well I guess I don't read many books that have to be *translated* to english) so I'm gonna go on with that too x)
Wow. That's fast. I haven't even touched it yet. No mood for reading these past few days.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

For Inheritance... I should say I was rather disappointed as well. I was glad it ended, but things weren't like what I expected. I was surprised to know the final battle ended at 3/4 of the book, made me wondering what the rest was for... and that's that. I agree that the best was Brisingr. That one, and Eragon, are the books I read most often. I'd love to see Brisingr alive just for the sake to see Brisingr the blade and some other things. XD

Seems like we have the same opinion and reasons. JCB probably looks like that because he is so pale-skinned with tired eyes. His blonde hair is not helping because it makes his overall appearance seems worse. He actually will look good as one of Twilight's vampire, I think. :derp
+1. Heck, even the vampire whom Jace killed was so handsome. <3333

You're always like that. :-_- I doubt you have read all the recommendations I've given to you.
Hey, I'm busy. I don't even read what I recommend for myself. :-_-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3



---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

For Inheritance... I should say I was rather disappointed as well. I was glad it ended, but things weren't like what I expected. I was surprised to know the final battle ended at 3/4 of the book, made me wondering what the rest was for... and that's that. I agree that the best was Brisingr. That one, and Eragon, are the books I read most often. I'd love to see Brisingr alive just for the sake to see Brisingr the blade and some other things. XD
Sadly I don't think there's any hope for another Eragon movie.

+1. Heck, even the vampire whom Jace killed was so handsome. <3333
I didn't really pay attention to the vampires there (too distracted by Isabelle's whip), so I don't know who you mean. :XD

Hey, I'm busy. I don't even read what I recommend for myself. :-_-
Busy is an excuse. If you really want to read something, you'll have time, even if only a little bit. *talking from experience*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

@ Yuki Chan
...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3


Yuki / scav - whys we spamming dos gifues?

:lmao
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Sadly I don't think there's any hope for another Eragon movie.
I just said that because I wanted to see Brisingr the blade. But a movie as a whole? No, thanks. They had butchered the first book with the movie enough.

I didn't really pay attention to the vampires there (too distracted by Isabelle's whip), so I don't know who you mean. :XD
Isabelle was fantastic there. I was kind of disappointed because when we got closer she didn't seem to be that beautiful. But still pretty. Perfect match with the vampire, so to say. XDD

Busy is an excuse. If you really want to read something, you'll have time, even if only a little bit. *talking from experience*
When I have time I spend it here or sleeping or going out with friends. *shrugs*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top