- Joined
- Feb 12, 2010
- Messages
- 1,710
- Reaction score
- 1,371
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi, guys. Sorry for the late post. I actually didn't know this thread existed till today.
***I am editing this post. I clicked POST by mistake:
@Tina, you need to stop giggling and show off your awesome JP mroe~
@Charlie & BakaHaze: Your scream in JP was just so hilariously awesome, loved it.
@bene. I know you can speak Japanese. Don't be hiding.
@goldb, You need to fix your mic soon + vost in JP~
@ancy The Bleach ED was Alones by Aqua Times. The lyrics are pretty. Glad to hear that you like Bleach anime songs~
and... whoever I didn't mention, Hi~

Konnichiwa (Hi), Adi~ I didn't know you spoke Japanese till Tina dragged me over to that voice recording thread. (Thx, Tina <3 ) Adi, your vost sounded really really great + cute キャ━(*≧∇≦*)━☆★ Come to the Japanese Thread~Oh, and I don't think we've spoken to eachother before, so... Hi! I'm Adi. ^^
***I am editing this post. I clicked POST by mistake:
@Tina, you need to stop giggling and show off your awesome JP mroe~

@Charlie & BakaHaze: Your scream in JP was just so hilariously awesome, loved it.
@bene. I know you can speak Japanese. Don't be hiding.
@goldb, You need to fix your mic soon + vost in JP~

@ancy The Bleach ED was Alones by Aqua Times. The lyrics are pretty. Glad to hear that you like Bleach anime songs~
and... whoever I didn't mention, Hi~

Last edited:
Thank you! But you sounded cuter!! 





How can I forget? 








