Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi, guys. Sorry for the late post. I actually didn't know this thread existed till today.:darn

Oh, and I don't think we've spoken to eachother before, so... Hi! I'm Adi. ^^
Konnichiwa (Hi), Adi~ I didn't know you spoke Japanese till Tina dragged me over to that voice recording thread. (Thx, Tina <3 ) Adi, your vost sounded really really great + cute キャ━(*≧∇≦*)━☆★ Come to the Japanese Thread~

***I am editing this post. I clicked POST by mistake:
@Tina, you need to stop giggling and show off your awesome JP mroe~ :amuse

@Charlie & BakaHaze: Your scream in JP was just so hilariously awesome, loved it.
@bene. I know you can speak Japanese. Don't be hiding. :ninja
@goldb, You need to fix your mic soon + vost in JP~ :amuse
@ancy The Bleach ED was Alones by Aqua Times. The lyrics are pretty. Glad to hear that you like Bleach anime songs~

and... whoever I didn't mention, Hi~ :tem
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Konnichiwa (Hi), Adi~ I didn't know you spoke Japanese
Konnichiwa, Mikkih-san! ^.^

I can't say I speak Japanese, but I'm learning. :amuse

Adi, your vost sounded really really great + cute キャ━(*≧∇≦*)━☆★ Come to the Japanese Thread~
:wtf Thank you! But you sounded cuter!! :hug

Okay, I'll go visit the thread sometime. :amuse Gotta do some reviewing first though.

I'll meet you there!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
They forgot about you - you need to vost more. :arf
I didn't forget. :oh How can I forget? :D

But I don't have anything to saaay :crying
:hug Just say whatever you think! Say how your day is, how you feel, what you're going to eat. Random things? Say you love us all. :D Because it's true, right? :oh
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
All I have is the inbuilt mic in the Laptop >___>

Super echo-y and even more so if I try to play a Piano at it...:crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:hug Just say whatever you think! Say how your day is, how you feel, what you're going to eat. Random things? Say you love us all. :D Because it's true, right? :oh
:sweat

...but those topics are so uninteresting :arf
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
@Gary ...........Just Do ittt:hurr

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

we'll I'm planning to say something about the present I just got from my friend...maybe that's also an idea for you..
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
well mine wasn't a Christmas gift...but it was the greatest thing which happened to me lately...ok..now I'll stop writing stuff:arf, coz I'd like vosting about it:derp

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

That's a good idea...talk about the gifts you receive/give :zomg

mmmm..considering your last vost and the text above.......do these mean that I have an innovative brain??:derp:hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ancy's baby face is so cute! :XD
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
How about everyone sing a verse or something each from a christmas song, and then someone will put it all together so it appears like we're singing together? :3c
Yes yes yes yes yes! :wtf
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I, for one, sound horrible singing though. :XD
 
Top