To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm on a boat.

hei there nice to meet ya :)
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

hei there nice to meet ya :)
Well! Hia Thar!!!! :D!!!!! Nice to meet ya too!!

Just got back from school, lucky me I was only there for an hour!

I am way to lazy to answer M3J's thingy....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

wow post are really long in this thread, kinda lazy to read, so how are ya today?what ur current grade at school? :poke
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

wow post are really long in this thread, kinda lazy to read, so how are ya today?what ur current grade at school? :poke
Hi~ I know they are, right! I am lazy t read them too.... Ugh....
Well, I'm good. I am trying to convince my dad and sister to watch 'Tangled' I loved that movie~~ I love any Disney movie, actually.
My current grade? I am home-schooled actually, but in general, I am in 7th and 8th. 7th grade math :( and P.E and 8th grade English. I fairly enjoy the P.E and English though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Why just an hour?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yay! Yuki has a thread!!!



How's it going?
Has the favourite colour question been asked already? :-_-
So have you thought about your future? You know after education and stuff? xP Dream job?
You into video games?
Anime or manga?
What was the last movie you watched?

See ya later in the FF~~~ :bye
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yay! Yuki has a thread!!!

Yay!!! I love Hamtaro!!!!

How's it going?
Good! I am getting ready to go the craft store with my mom. I have to make scarfs for two of my friends who have birthday's coming up... And I am begging my mom to take me to get Pokemon black or White.
Has the favourite colour question been asked already? :-_-
No, it has not.
So have you thought about your future? You know after education and stuff? xP Dream job?
Yes, I have actually. I want to become an author. I know that I am horrible at writing, but I really want to do it. I have only been writing for a year now, and I think I have improved, drastically.
You into video games?
YES! I love video games!! I am a huge video game junkie.
I love Kingdom Hearts, I have all of the games, besides 'Birth by Sleep', and I love Pokemon, and I have loved the video games series since I was about 7 when Ruby came out. But I have almost all of the games, but I have played ever single one of them. Besides Black and White that is.
I also love Legend of Zelda. I am currently playing Ocarina of Time, and I LOVE IT!! *Stupid Whale...*
Anime or manga?
Manga. I have been into anime longer, but I like Manga more.
What was the last movie you watched?
Part of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1'

And if you mean full movie then: 'Tangled' or 'Slumdog Millionare' Both of them are great. I saw them both on Friday.
See ya later in the FF~~~ :bye
Okay~~ Bye-bye~~~


Why just an hour?
I am home-schooled. I only go in for an hour to the center-place to take a test, which I didn't manage today. :-_-
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yes! So what's your favourite colour? :zomg

That's such a cool idea! Much more of a special way to show your appreciation and love to your friends! I like. You like knitting? How about textiles in general? xP

o0o0oh an author. :blink

That's really good! The more you read (in general) and write the better you'll get at it! It's something that obviously takes time and patience but you can do it, yuki! You just got to believe in yourself! :shakefist What kind of field do you want to go into? Fiction, non-fiction or a bit of everything lol? Have you thought about Journalism?

So what are some of your favourite books? and authors/writers that inspire you? :zomg

Black & White looks fricking great! I dunno if I'll get back into pokemon games lol. I haven't played one in ages. >< So what gaming console(s) do you have? and which one do you mainly play with?

I haven't watched Tangled. Slumdog Millionaire was super! I didn't really like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1; nothing really happened. Waste of my damn money. :darn
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

So you gonna fail for not taking the test? May I laugh at you?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm on a boat.

Chibi club/crew/group/posse/gang is an exclusive club inhabited by FF chibis. The members currently are:

[user]Googlez_kun[/user]
[user]BBB Banana[/user]
[user]iceiphoenix[/user]

And may include (not totally sure):
[user]Gecko Moria[/user]

They may let you in if you ask. D: You get a lot of perks too. But i dont know the full list off by head.
Oi, oi, oi!!! :yelling Why am I the only one without a capital letter at the start of my name?! NO RESPECT THESE DAYS!! :yelling

Anyway, hi Yuki! ^^ Just passing by~! How are you? :)
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yes! So what's your favourite colour? :zomg
.....
A certain shade of Green. Like Slytheren green. Yeah. But I also love Blue and white.


That's such a cool idea! Much more of a special way to show your appreciation and love to your friends! I like. You like knitting? How about textiles in general? xP
Yup! I just really want to make my friend a present, because I have known her for three years now, yeaaaaahh....
And I can't knit! I am croqueting it. It relaxes me. My grandma taught me how to do it.
o0o0oh an author. :blink

That's really good! The more you read (in general) and write the better you'll get at it! It's something that obviously takes time and patience but you can do it, yuki! You just got to believe in yourself! :shakefist What kind of field do you want to go into? Fiction, non-fiction or a bit of everything lol? Have you thought about Journalism?
Thanks! I am glad that you think so!! Good thing I love reading!!
Hm, I am thinking Fiction. Most defiantly. I want to write a book about a serial killer, but I don't want to seem crazy....... But I think my fanfiction has already discovered that........
Yes, I think that when and if I go to college (If being if I have the money, or if I have already published a book, ETC.) I would take up journalism and get a Major in English... And Avoid math....

So what are some of your favourite books? and authors/writers that inspire you? :zomg
Well, Harry Potter for sure. I just love the story. It is one of the only books that have made me cry. JK Rolling is just an amazing writer, and I want more Potter books......
I am trying to read Pride and Prejudice by the one and only Jane Austen.
I am also trying to read Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I have only read the first chapter, and it was very brief....
I have readsome Stephen King. Like Misery. I loved that book.
Um.... I can't think of any right now......
Black & White looks fricking great! I dunno if I'll get back into pokemon games lol. I haven't played one in ages. >< So what gaming console(s) do you have? and which one do you mainly play with?
I know right!!! Hehehe, I understand, I was the same way for a while, but I blame the kids that made fun of me for openly liking pokemon..... The last time I played a pokemon game was.... Last week in my doctors office.... It was Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I love that game.
I have my DSi XL, a Playstation 2, and a Wii. (My dad adds that his Macbook Pro is also one.) The one I play with the most... Hmm... I play with all of them.
I play my handful of DS games a lot... I play a lot of Kingdom Hearts on the Playstation.... And I play Just Dance like a junkie... But I would say my DS... I would be playing it now if it wasn't dead and I wasn't going to watch a movie...

I haven't watched Tangled. Slumdog Millionaire was super! I didn't really like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1; nothing really happened. Waste of my damn money. :darn
It is great!! It is one of my favorite movies!!!
I was super wasn't it! It made my dad and I cry.
Ahhh... I see... I am about to watch it with my dad right now, though! hahaha


So you gonna fail for not taking the test? May I laugh at you?
NO YOU MAY NOT!!!


Oi, oi, oi!!! :yelling Why am I the only one without a capital letter at the start of my name?! NO RESPECT THESE DAYS!! :yelling

Anyway, hi Yuki! ^^ Just passing by~! How are you? :)
Sorry about that Ice! I agree, No respect.....

Hehehe, good! About to watch a movie with my dad!!!
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm on a boat.

Haha, you don't have to apologize. ^^ IMPY SHOULD! :yelling

:p

Ooh~ Hope you like the movie! :)
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Haha, you don't have to apologize. ^^ IMPY SHOULD! :yelling

:p

Ooh~ Hope you like the movie! :)
ahaha! He should, be, shouldn't he! haha!

Ugh, We never got to watching it! I've been waiting for 5 days now... :(
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Then pass it! I can help tutor if you want. Or you can ask a hot girl to help tutor you. :3c
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Then pass it! I can help tutor if you want. Or you can ask a hot girl to help tutor you. :3c
...You are an odd man.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

HOw am I an odd man? :oh
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: I'm on a boat.

Hello yukilove21,

Welcome to the zone. So you are on a boat, where are you going and where have to been?

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

HOw am I an odd man? :oh
Sorry for not replying M....
Well, you just are.


Hello yukilove21,

Welcome to the zone. So you are on a boat, where are you going and where have to been?

Take care, lordHokage. :)
Hi!
Thank you. Well, I dunno. Whereever the Lonely Island takes me.


Guys, I REALLY hate being sick. I got a really bothersome cough, and I can't sleep because I feel so sick...:( And my mom's making me go to school tommorow... UGH!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You're odder! D:

Oh, what do you have? I had horrible cough on Sunday night into Monday that I woke up and was awake for few hours so early in the morning coughing my lungs out! Get it checked by a doctor; I did it and it turned out I had bronchitis.
 
Top