To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

scav, may I choke you with yuki's scarf?
what i did? :XD

anyway i checked my most listened songs on my ipod. not really what i expected but well :XD
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

That's huge :o do you own a Macbook pro or something? Because my dad does, and his computer screen is like that, somewhat.

That's a lot of Luda. I mean, really. hahaha.

And what DIDN'T you do scav?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

my laptop is a 17 po 1440x900
but well its been a time when i listened alot blockbuster of ludacris, but i didn't know it was at this point :XD atm the song that i listen the most is this one: scribe- dreaming lyrics are awesome :zomg
btw do u know ludacris ft jarvis - pretty girl ? :XD

i didn't do bad things :XD

i checked my most played songs on winamp, thats another story. scribe win :shakefist
 
Last edited:

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Scav, don't be offended, but I really don't like your music.
I just don't. Sorry. I like you though~
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I'm on a boat.

I see the sig. I like. Its coming out soon right?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

Scav, don't be offended, but I really don't like your music.
I just don't. Sorry. I like you though~
u really don't like rap & r'n'b i guess :XD
don't worry i won't i won't be offended for that, we just have different taste.
oh wait a last try, do u like pink- just like a pill
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

u really don't like rap & r'n'b i guess :XD
don't worry i won't i won't be offended for that, we just have different taste.
oh wait a last try, do u like pink- just like a pill
Well, that's not it. I like Rap. Old school rap. B.I.G, 2pac, Dr. Dre. And I love old Eminem. I just hate music now. Like Ke$ha. She just looks dirty and she sounds horrible.
And what about Eminem. He used to rap about killing his wife! Now he raps about... stupid stuff. I will admit 'I Need a Doctor' was great, however.

Yeah, true. I like Alternative, Rock, old pop, Grunge, stuff like that.

Oh, yeah of course. I love P!ink and that song is just great.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

yeah old rap was good. i hate all fags from young money, my fav rappers are Nas (he's the only one who haven't changed) and the old eminem. to me i need a doctor suck :XD
here what u can call a good feat dre, eminem guilty conscience

even r'n'b and pop changed, before we had talented guys like craig david, destiny child, shaggy etc... now we have ass like justin bieber,lady gaga, rihanna, kesha etc...
btw whats ur fav old school rap songs?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

yeah old rap was good. i hate all fags from young money, my fav rappers are Nas (he's the only one who haven't changed) and the old eminem. to me i need a doctor suck :XD
here what u can call a good feat dre, eminem guilty conscience

even r'n'b and pop changed, before we had talented guys like craig david, destiny child, shaggy etc... now we have ass like justin bieber,lady gaga, rihanna, kesha etc...
btw whats ur fav old school rap songs?
Ugh, me too. My older cousin loves Young Money. I haven't heard Nas, I don't think.... Old Eminem was a boss.

Scav, I love you. Guilty Conscience is one of my favorite songs. I know all of the words :XD

Well, I sorta like Gaga... But only 5 songs. I hate JB's music, but according to my sis, he is a 'dreamboat'. ....

Hm... Well, I like Big Poppa, Hypnotize, California Love, Will Smith (and his happy rap :D), Straight Outta Compton, Express Yourself, F**k the Police, Lodi Dodi, Ain't Nothin' But A "G" Thang (I'm Dr. Dre and my sis is Snoop Dogg. My sister can rap Snoop, which makes me lol.) A lot more.
I like some new ones. Cee Lo Green is just great. F**k You! is the song of my life. "Bright Lights, Bigger City" is a great song.
And Don't get me started on Eminem.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

Ugh, me too. My older cousin loves Young Money. I haven't heard Nas, I don't think.... Old Eminem was a boss.

Scav, I love you. Guilty Conscience is one of my favorite songs. I know all of the words :XD

Well, I sorta like Gaga... But only 5 songs. I hate JB's music, but according to my sis, he is a 'dreamboat'. ....

Hm... Well, I like Big Poppa, Hypnotize, California Love, Will Smith (and his happy rap :D), Straight Outta Compton, Express Yourself, F**k the Police, Lodi Dodi, Ain't Nothin' But A "G" Thang (I'm Dr. Dre and my sis is Snoop Dogg. My sister can rap Snoop, which makes me lol.) A lot more.
I like some new ones. Cee Lo Green is just great. F**k You! is the song of my life. "Bright Lights, Bigger City" is a great song.
And Don't get me started on Eminem.
i can't believe u're listening NWA,notorious and 2pac. i changed my opinion that i had of u :thumbs
Also guilty conscience is awesome :p
btw i can't believe u never listened Nas. he's really one legend of hiphop, he was the old rival of jay-z. he's still active but he's not popular like before cuz people nowadays only prefer mainstream and also Nas is censored alot.
check those
Nas- hip hop is dead
Nas- i can
Nas- got urself a gun
Nas- Nas is like
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

i can't believe u're listening NWA,notorious and 2pac. i changed my opinion that i had of u :thumbs
Also guilty conscience is awesome :p
btw i can't believe u never listened Nas. he's really one legend of hiphop, he was the old rival of jay-z. he's still active but he's not popular like before cuz people nowadays only prefer mainstream and also Nas is censored alot.
check those
Nas- hip hop is dead
Nas- i can
Nas- got urself a gun
Nas- Nas is like
Heh, awesome :D!

Hm, I think I've listened to him... Sounds familiar.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm on a boat.

You people talking about rap... Heard of Blakroc? It's the hip hop project of garage duo The Black Keys, featuring awesome people like Mos Def, RZA etc.

Blakroc - Ain't Nothin' Like You (Hoochie Coo) ft. Mos Def & Jim Jones

Maybe not something actual hip hop fans will overly enjoy, but hey, you seem like a nice person so I thought I'd stop by your thread. :tem
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You people talking about rap... Heard of Blakroc? It's the hip hop project of garage duo The Black Keys, featuring awesome people like Mos Def, RZA etc.

Blakroc - Ain't Nothin' Like You (Hoochie Coo) ft. Mos Def & Jim Jones

Maybe not something actual hip hop fans will overly enjoy, but hey, you seem like a nice person so I thought I'd stop by your thread. :tem
I have not heard of them! Really?! I love The Black Keys... I need to listen to them! I'll listen to them in a sec :D!

Hehehe, yay! Thank you Organizized *hugs*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm on a boat.

well its hard to not have listened Nas.
btw for a 14y old i think a good knowledge of 90's and 2000's music. did u listen it when u was kid or it is someone who made you listen?
also
-are u a good dancer?
-did u tried once to make a song?
-u're writing a novel? :D

@orgz the song ain't bad.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

well its hard to not have listened Nas.
btw for a 14y old i think a good knowledge of 90's and 2000's music. did u listen it when u was kid or it is someone who made you listen?
Yeah, true. Ah, yeah, I do have a good knowledge :XD
Well, it's just songs that I remember. I was only two when the 2000's started, so I don't really remember the 90's or the early 2000's. I, however, live with sister who was born in '93. I also happen to live with a family who loves music.
YES! More questions!
-are u a good dancer?
I wish! I am clumsy. Very, very clumsy. I've hit myself in the face while dancing. I dance every day, still.
-did u tried once to make a song?
Yes. I wanted to be a singer/songwriter when I was younger. I failed miserably. I, however, found my calling in writing.
-u're writing a novel? :D
Yes! I am! It's weird, however. I can try to explain it if you want me too....

@orgz the song ain't bad.
Yeah, I liked it a lot! It was awesome!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Thanks for the compliment. You're so nice. :3


You never said hai back though, so you're not nice. :(
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Thanks for the compliment. You're so nice. :3


You never said hai back though, so you're not nice. :(
Fine, Hai! Your welcome :3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yuki manhwa is awesome. Go there and be there.
 
Top