Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
I just finished translating it. You're right, it was really good. An awesome sorta new goal, culmination of the world and all kinda of things we've seen so far. I'm gonna like this new arc... The flow that the author has given things to far in many ways is for a pay-off of what comes later...
That guy with the straw never gets a name... I needed to write "Guy" in the script the whole time.
Also it seems uh, Gido died off screen like he was supposed to.
Oh, and in chapter 1, Toriko says "and there's one thing I've decided already." when introducing his full course, and he never explained it so I wasn't sure if he meant "I'm deciding on one" or "I already decided one" so now it's more clear. For whenever someone redoes the early chapters with HQ raws. I'm gonna re-translate the 13 or so chapters I haven't done... and then scan in a better version of volume 1.