- Joined
- Mar 29, 2010
- Messages
- 1,212
- Reaction score
- 372
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Toriko 195 Chapter Discussion
Lets not forget that some of the Best Chefs are human and started out plain, even Setsuna doesn't seem to have Gourmet cells in her, I think the Chefs don't really need gourmet cells rather they rely on food luck and their tech. to pass in the GW. Plus Komatsu seems to have improved a lot so I am not really concerned as long he improves in his tech.I don't think this is totally correct. Sure, Gourmet Cells help a ton, but there are still people like Acacia that should have been pretty strong before people had Gourmet Cells implanted into them.
And then there are people like Melk II, there's no proof she has gourmet cells, and she's still relatively strong IIRC. Not to mention the food honor people besides Chin, and Match.
The Gourmet Knights too, maybe, besides Ai, since I'm not sure how their cells could evolve without eating extravagantly.

but also i noticed that shimabukuro give us the names os those guys from the gourmet Knights elite :