- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
But if so, why would the people who built the birdmen draw pictures of the birdmen on the walls? If they were going to draw pics, and they were the master of the birdmen, I think they would have at least depicted themselves as well, ruling the birdmen
I think the GT Robos are the bioweapons, and they are based off the birdmen.
But if so, why would the people who built the birdmen draw pictures of the birdmen on the walls? If they were going to draw pics, and they were the master of the birdmen, I think they would have at least depicted themselves as well, ruling the birdmen

I think the GT Robos are the bioweapons, and they are based off the birdmen.



It would be deffinetly interesting to learn about them in this arc. I actually had an impresion that IGO President knows about these birdmen, cause when Toriko was telling him about the one he saw in the Sky Vegetable Garden he really showed that he knows them with his voice and the face's impresion.
Wasn't expecting that last panel at all.