- Joined
- Sep 21, 2008
- Messages
- 555
- Reaction score
- 151
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
Excellent chapter! It makes up for the lack of villain. Starjyun - as well as Grinpach - turned out to be way stronger than expected. Did the GT Robo limited his power to such extent? That's crazy. I've always saw them as the Admirals of Toriko-verse, which didn't make much sense considering Toriko gave Tommy one hell of a fight (even thought Tommy was still slightly above him, but even so he needed to fight while restraining that ultimate bug of his). But Tommy won't disappoint, he might find some real crazy bugs somewhere in the Gourmet World. Anyhow, I guess Grinpach is even stronger than Stajyun, considering that Shigematsu said "I was hoping that "Staa" or "Tomi" guy would come, but...
But to think this guy would come..."
Excellent chapter! It makes up for the lack of villain. Starjyun - as well as Grinpach - turned out to be way stronger than expected. Did the GT Robo limited his power to such extent? That's crazy. I've always saw them as the Admirals of Toriko-verse, which didn't make much sense considering Toriko gave Tommy one hell of a fight (even thought Tommy was still slightly above him, but even so he needed to fight while restraining that ultimate bug of his). But Tommy won't disappoint, he might find some real crazy bugs somewhere in the Gourmet World. Anyhow, I guess Grinpach is even stronger than Stajyun, considering that Shigematsu said "I was hoping that "Staa" or "Tomi" guy would come, but...
But to think this guy would come..."
