- Joined
- Nov 1, 2006
- Messages
- 1,736
- Reaction score
- 216
- Age
- 46
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
Where is all this alluding to done? Link to pages. It's a baseless assumption right now. It's like saying that the boxing champ and everyone of that strength of the world has to have been using a new drug because four good prospects plus two others have been naked as using said drug. Silly logic.
Where is all this alluding to done? Link to pages. It's a baseless assumption right now. It's like saying that the boxing champ and everyone of that strength of the world has to have been using a new drug because four good prospects plus two others have been naked as using said drug. Silly logic.
But its still fresh in my mind because I started reading Toriko last week so its pretty fresh in my mind. That's why I suggested you re-read it but since I don't know you or what kind of free time you have, it may not be possible. Since I have time on my hands( at least a couple of hours) I'll try and find links to help you see what I'm talking about (hopefully)
) that can inherit his will 

I guess their improved "food luck" will go a long way in helping them with their future quests to find more ingredients. I wonder where their next adventure takes them. I do agree Komatsu's in line for an upgrade, especially physically and hopefully in terms of battle capabilities.