I don't wanna write this in the 194th spoiler section, even though it deals with it.
There's one thing that bugs me a bit and thats Rins device to estimate the capture level of beasts. Firstly, I do think that it's a nice way of story tellingg, a good development for the story and a nice way to estimate "power". Anyways, we learned that the capture level of beasts is not necessairly restricted to its "power". The best examples coming to my mind right now are the "Madame Fish", which is said to have a capture level of nothing less than
83, and the "Shining Gourami", which is said to have a capture level of above 80 because of the "Death Falls"(I know that it's stated, that the Gourami has a capture level below even 1, but that's not the problem here).
I think that for things like the "Ozone Herb", the "Shining Gourami", the "Madame Fish" and other Beasts and Ingridients, capture levels will be a little bit harder to estimate.
Who will set the level? Toriko out of experience, once he gained the ingridient?, like "this was harder than the "Cracked up Roadrunner", but easier than the "Saddle-sored Nag", so it should be about capture level 132."
That device, even though I don't understand how it can estimate "power" (which doesn't really matter because it's shounen and some things just don't need an explanation), is a great way for the measuring of wild beasts, but I think that it lacks the power to estimate things like "special cooking" or "a hard way to get there" (That would be to illogical, even for shounen).
So, how do you think capture levels of those "special cases" will be estimated? Will they stop estimating them? Will they use experience or will the omnicient narrator just declare it? I have complete trust in Shima to figure out a good way.