Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
why would AA give his rat to the enemy?
  1. Who says Asensio is AA's enemy?
  2. Who says AA can even stop Asensio from seizing the mouse?

If anything i think aa will power up The ratKing using his fire fish to keep asencio busy.
Nanatona is incapacitated and can't do anything. Even if they could, there's a massive chasm between them and Asensio.

- peak White is confirmed top 100 in medieval period
Source?

Last edited:

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
oh wow, we finally get asencio... Isn't he too much of a big shot to get involved in this? The guy is a branch family leader and he is going with whichever chaotic nonsense mascheny is cooking. I can understand mascheny being one of the leading figures in the khun family but something about this seems just weird. At least back at the hidden floor it didn't seem like asencio was the type to seek out random wanton violence. As a khun branch leader he should be one of the more influential persons in the tower just in general.
Asensio is loyal to Maschenny (just as he was on the Hidden Floor) and she asked him to participate in this game.

There's nothing more to it. Asensio's feelings on wanton violence are irrelevant since his loyalty to Maschenny trumps that.

i wonder which side is asensio on tho, like is he here to help meschenny? How else did he join the game?
Maschenny sent him as one of her pieces:

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Baam finally looking like the God of FUG for once, I hope everyone on the field is feeling this rain and pissing their pants. If this doesn't get the rest of FUG to move...then screw FUG
I'm hoping that bam stab himself with 2 the Thorn and make the floor trembles like he did on the hidden floor people will without a doubt be afraid of bam in this state
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it me or is Bam looking more thick and muscular since the sun awakened ? Do you think his body is being reconstructed to be like the others irregulars ?
It's just due to bam training he has kept trained so much it's quite normal for him to have such muscle

The Crypts

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Not much happening this chapter. Bam vs White will continue much longer it seems. Looks like White is struggling fighting against Bam and is slowly losing against him. I wonder how long will this arc last before it ends?A.A, Nanatona and Asensio has start fighting each other. I wonder who will win between Asensio vs Nanatona? Guess we will see later.
The Nantona who's already kaput or some other one?

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Be nice if SIU have high rankers and actual number.
then we can get a gauge of where they stand in the tower.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Asensio is devoted to Maschenny. See his behaviour on the Hidden Floor.

Why wouldn't AA give the mouse to Asensio? He just saved his life, doesn't seem to bear I'll intentions and is an uber powerful High Ranker.

Asensio was himself looking for a mouse, and AA coincidentally happens to have one. Regardless of if AA will willingly hand it over or not, if Asensio decides to forcefully take it, he can't stop him. I don't think it's necessary though.
A.A. has the mouse so can't he just teleport even if Asensio is against him?

Anyway, A.A. needs to know what are his intentions first. Same thing happened previously with one of the twins when she got rescued by the Lo Po Bia dude.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
A.A. has the mouse so can't he just teleport even if Asensio is against him?

Anyway, A.A. needs to know what are his intentions first. Same thing happened previously with one of the twins when she got rescued by the Lo Po Bia dude.
If I'm not mistaken, AA didn't grab the mouse. It was still trapped in between the light houses when Nanatona interrupted. AA grabbing the mouse now would be difficult if Asensio was against him (since Asensio also wants the mouse).

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
We should remember that fights between top high rankers can be very long, remember Yama vs Doom, if memory serves me right it lasted even for multiple days. Not visibly injuring someone like White after 2 attacks isn't that strange. The previous one was blocked with mid diff, this one high diff. White is reaching his limit already and the fight started like 5/10 minutes ago.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Guys, remember at the hidden floor how Baam meet Khun’s family leader? It all started with Machenny and Asensio. Isn’t this leading up to something? I think the Khun family’s plan is for Baam to meet Eduan. I feel like Machenny will use Jinsung to take Baam to Eduan.

Also, the only one who can match Lo Po Bia’s family leader at this point is Luslec or Eduan. The other characters who match his strength won’t most likely show up.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Guys, remember at the hidden floor how Baam meet Khun’s family leader? It all started with Machenny and Asensio. Isn’t this leading up to something?
I don't think Baam ever met Maschenny or Asensio on the Hidden Floor.

I think you're reading too much into it. Asensio is simply very devoted towards Maschenny, that's why he's here.

See:

Simping for Maschenny was Asensio's most emphasised character trait.

There are several other panels, but you hopefully get the point by now.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I don't think Baam ever met Maschenny or Asensio on the Hidden Floor.

I think you're reading too much into it. Asensio is simply very devoted towards Maschenny, that's why he's here.

See:

Simping for Maschenny was Asensio's most emphasised character trait.

There are several other panels, but you hopefully get the point by now.
So data Eduan telling Baam that he had to meet the real Eduan isn’t a hint? The fact that we have Machenny creating havoc and also having Jinsung as a hostage.

Also, Machenny giving the hint that all the family leaders have different interests or else Baam would have been dead by now?

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So data Eduan telling Baam that he had to meet the real Eduan isn’t a hint?
I think Baam will meet Eduan eventually, just not so soon. But I expected Eduan's Floor to be much higher in the Tower.

Also, Machenny giving the hint that all the family leaders have different interests or else Baam would have been dead by now?
That was Jinsung talking about the factions at play in the Nest:

The Zahard Army, Lo Po Bia Family and Maschenny all have different interests yes:

Note that Maschenny was separated from the 10 Great Families. She's not acting as a representative of the Khun Family.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think Baam will meet Eduan eventually, just not so soon. But I expected Eduan's Floor to be much higher in the Tower.

That was Jinsung talking about the factions at play in the Nest:

The Zahard Army, Lo Po Bia Family and Maschenny all have different interests yes:

Note that Maschenny was separated from the 10 Great Families. She's not acting as a representative of the Khun Family.
Well, Machenny sure is a mysterious character. The Khun family has always been seen as the most backstabbing family.

Machenny not being a representative of the family doesn’t change my theory. I understand your point and I agree on that Eduan’s floor is most likely at a higher place. At the same time, we are currently on season 3. SIU can’t keep hiding the family leaders. It’s time for them to show up.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i mean sure Baam will meet eduan.
But it 's not the right time.Baam still didn't change enough for him to meet eduan for the meeting to actualy have a meaning.
at that point baam will realise he is walking same as other fh.
in any cause.the space inside baam look more like a Ricpot than a cave.the one data eduan made.

as for mascheny motivation i don't think too much of it.i have no expectatio of any regulars in the tower to be important no matter who they are.
if this is indeed asencio from the Hidden floor.i will be disappointed.he is a branch family head .he should morr gravitas than this.
on the other hand what will his role will be if he go to baam.Fight white?but that s not needed.fall prey to empower white again?unlikely.wil mccage break the rule and send more enemies to baam?
i don't know.it seem out of place.unless someone is going to intervene in Baam vs white.

or AA make the choice of sending a weak naneko to baam side than asencio.which will become an easy prey for White.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
or AA make the choice of sending a weak naneko to baam side than asencio.which will become an easy prey for White.
If he has any sense he'll send nobody to Baam, since he doesn't want or need it and is currently in a frame of mind to attack anyone who tries to interfere with his ongoing punishment of White.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Machenny not being a representative of the family doesn’t change my theory.
Jinsung said that Maschenny had a different goal from the 10 Families (this includes the Khun Family), and she said that he was right.

That means that if Eduan is involved in the Nest at all, Maschenny is operating contrary to him, not alongside him.

My argument is simple:
Premise 1: Maschenny's not acting in line with Eduan.
Premise 2: Asensio is working for Maschenny.
Conclusion: Asensio is not acting in line with Eduan.

Besides, if Maschenny was acting in line with Eduan, she wouldn't mention that people she can't handle are now involved.

SIU can’t keep hiding the family leaders. It’s time for them to show up.
The issue is that High Ranker Maschenny no longer serves Daddy.

I guess one could say that Asensio would not follow Maschenny if it contradicted Eduan (I don't know, on the Hidden Floor, Maschenny was subservient to Eduan, so he never had split loyalties). So maybe Asensio's presence here means that Daddy doesn't disapprove of Maschenny's current actions.

In such a case, rather than Eduan approving of her actions, I would guess that he simply doesn't care enough.