Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's not like there's a better outcome for this.
For my tastes any outcome in which Baam is asking himself questions and not coming to the conclusion that the answer is "power" is a better outcome than this. But I have to acknowledged at this point in this arc, that's pretty hard to do.

A fitting ending to White 😂😂
Don't get me wrong I'm all for White dying just wish we could have dodged the power creep that's going to come with it.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems that we here at Mangahelpers aren't too bad at predicting what will happen next.
Not sure that warrents patting ourselves on the back. It's the sort of the most obvious thing SIU could have done.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Not sure that warrents patting ourselves on the back. It's the sort of the most obvious thing SIU could have done.
Given past trends, the obvious thing would have been Marco sticking his nose in to tag White with a spear and get him off the hook. I'm somewhat shocked that SIU actually seems to be giving Baam a clean. legitimate win here.

Booskie

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
For my tastes any outcome in which Baam is asking himself questions and not coming to the conclusion that the answer is "power" is a better outcome than this. But I have to acknowledged at this point in this ark, that's pretty hard to do.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for White dying just wish we could have dodged the power creep that's going to come with it.
Like you, I'd also rather Baam stay weaker. For me, it'd be to make his climb a lot more interesting (and keep his teammates relevant). But it seems SIU wants Baam to be at least comparable to the top 100 of the Tower at this point in the story. Baam eating an ancient High ranker fueled by the souls of thousands of rankers would push him into the top 50. At that point, it's hard to see how AA or Rak have any relevance to Baam's journey.

Absorbing White seems like the narrative end to this, but it's SO obvious that it makes me wonder if SIU is going to mix it up. Before this moment we had SIU repeatedly highlighting Baam's ability to break spells, so we could see White's spell damaged/broken--personally I'd find that much more interesting. We also have Koon, Cha, and Tan boi all trying to get to Baam's field, so we could see them interfere with this moment before the absorbtion. We also have a seemingly pointless High Ranker, Aria, literally just sitting on the field staring at this massive High Ranker clash. If White's instincts were worth jack, he should also be compelled to retreat.

If SIU lets Baam eat White, I guess he wants Baam to have a clash with someone huge.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i already stated my opinion from end of s2.
that Baam should leave his groupe.let the others devolop at their own pace.
because from early s3 siu had to force aa and the rest to be part of baam journey even though they had no business being part of this situation.heck he created this whole game for them.but moving forward what will they do.stare at baam from the sideline.

Baam is own character with his own goals.
now he is going to meet fh elders lords princess...the fun stuff.
you can read aa and rak side adventure if you enjoy shinsoo silly game.
i got a taste of HR blood

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Given past trends, the obvious thing would have been Marco sticking his nose in to tag White with a spear and get him off the hook. I'm somewhat shocked that SIU actually seems to be giving Baam a clean. legitimate win here.
And if that's what happens halfway through next week's chapter none of us will deserve a pat on the back for that one either.

Besides, clean is a bit of a stretch isn't it? He had a shounen resurrection earlier when he was helpless in a pool of blood via partially explained time magic. Thanks to White not finishing him off because...reasons. So I'd say cleaner than usual but moderately scuffed.

Like you, I'd also rather Baam stay weaker. For me, it'd be to make his climb a lot more interesting (and keep his teammates relevant). But it seems SIU wants Baam to be at least comparable to the top 100 of the Tower at this point in the story. Baam eating an ancient High ranker fueled by the souls of thousands of rankers would push him into the top 50. At that point, it's hard to see how AA or Rak have any relevance to Baam's journey.

Absorbing White seems like the narrative end to this, but it's SO obvious that it makes me wonder if SIU is going to mix it up. Before this moment we had SIU repeatedly highlighting Baam's ability to break spells, so we could see White's spell damaged/broken--personally I'd find that much more interesting. We also have Koon, Cha, and Tan boi all trying to get to Baam's field, so we could see them interfere with this moment before the absorbtion. We also have a seemingly pointless High Ranker, Aria, literally just sitting on the field staring at this massive High Ranker clash. If White's instincts were worth jack, he should also be compelled to retreat.

If SIU lets Baam eat White, I guess he wants Baam to have a clash with someone huge.
Agree on all points but like you said I think White's absorption is the narrative end to this.

To be clear though I don't actually have an issue with Baam getting powered up in a big way. My displeasure has more to do with the fact that all of this cheap power is getting built up on such a shaky foundation. Power is great. But his lack of maturity is a greater problem to him than his lack of power. Like the ease with which he is constantly manipulated. And that character stuff is always more entertaining to me than panels of beam battles.

Seems like SIU is taking a shortcut to really load him up with power and then probably give him those lessons after he implodes maybe. At the moment he seems like like kid walking around with a stick of dynamite in one hand and a sparkler in the other.

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Besides, clean is a bit of a stretch isn't it? He had a shounen resurrection earlier when he was helpless in a pool of blood via partially explained time magic. Thanks to White not finishing him off because...reasons. So I'd say cleaner than usual but moderately scuffed.
Weird things happening around Baam is par for the course. If this result holds up, then he won this one with a decisive finish and did it without outside interference. Good enough for me.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Pretty good chapter.As expected Baam is absorbing White,i wonder though whether he will completely absorb White or absorb only his powers and thereby leaving Hoaqin powerless and his siblings separated.

Well whatever happens Baam will need his newfound powers and White's power combined if he is to rescue Jinsung and escape from the Nest as possibly Lo Po Bia FH and other high tier characters may be arriving.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
i already stated my opinion from end of s2.
that Baam should leave his groupe.let the others devolop at their own pace.
because from early s3 siu had to force aa and the rest to be part of baam journey even though they had no business being part of this situation.heck he created this whole game for them.but moving forward what will they do.stare at baam from the sideline.

Baam is own character with his own goals.
now he is going to meet fh elders lords princess...the fun stuff.
you can read aa and rak side adventure if you enjoy shinsoo silly game.
i got a taste of HR blood
And what exactly is Bam's goal?

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
find the third fragment

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bams goal has/had always to accompany his friends up the Tower. He never had any other goal to start with.