Support Troubleshooting and Tech Support

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
Ok, yet another inconvenience but not so minor this time around: My space bar, enter, backslash and bakcspace keys are not working properly for some reason. What happens in this: When I start my computer they are basically unresponsive. After pressing them for a while they start working normally although if I stop using them for a bit they become unresponsive again. I have tried basically every suggestion in the first page in google regarding the issue but none have provided a permanent solution so far. These include:

1.- Updating the keyboard's firmware
2.- Uninstalling the keyboard 's firmware and restarting the computer.
3.- Turning off hotkeys and whatnot (from holding shift 8 seconds).

Any ideas of something else I can try? It doesn't look like it is a hardware issue considering there are times it works pretty much perfectly. Such as when writing this post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, here is another one:

Say I have a column with a few hundred rows with numbers like '09837567363001. I have changed the cell's format to text. I use the find and replace function to get rid of the apostrophe. And then in spite of the cell having a text format the number appears as a scientific number. As in 1.1111 E^10 or something.

Now here is what I need (why I need it this way is not important, it just has to be that way): I need to get rid of the apostrophe while keeping that 0 to the left and the number must not be shown in scientific format. I also can't use excel's format option. I tried setting a custom format as "000000000000" so that a zero would be shown to the left but that is only a cosmetic change hence it doesn't work. Any ideas?
I assume this problem was solved? What was it if so?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Country
Fire Nation
I assume this problem was solved? What was it if so?
The keyboard thing turned out to be a hardware issue. I am getting some spare parts for that. Probably getting the repairs done in january but until that I am using the cheapest keyboard I could buy. It sucks but it's what I got for the time being.

Had to do the excel thing manually unfortunately. It's a pain but its doable.

Charlie

Partially A Gringo Mode '+'
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
United States
You can probably get a 10 buck key these days, no?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Country
Fire Nation
You can probably get a 10 buck key these days, no?
That's literally what I got. But it feels really awful. I actually regret not spending 5 extra bucks on a keyboard that doesn't feel that wrong. It's weird to think of how wrong a keyboard can fell....

Charlie

Partially A Gringo Mode '+'
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
United States
True those cheap ones are mostly for quick fix, 15 to 20 can get you a decent one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)