I still find the Unluck power iffy but yeah, I am happy with the development and Nico's words.@Moegara![]()
Did this page/outcome conciliate with you more after last chapter's ending? I like how the scientist himself admits that getting Burn's core would be too lucky considering the Unluck was aimed at Andy with Burn being in the way.
I don't think it has happened before with Fuuko, but Shen's powers affected Spoil so Unluck should also work on them.Come to think of it, I just went back and checked the last page of the chapter.
Fuuko grabs Apocalypse with her hands gloved. Apocalypse itself is an artifact. Now, I wonder if her Unluck itself can work on artifactsOr even UMA, for that matter.
Have we had any instances in the story where she has touched any of the above?
Would be an interesting matter to brainstorm about![]()
About this chapter... I think that even the fighting continues for a little longer after this, they really will end this in a stalemate, with Union retaining the book and Under retaining the table, none of them able to do anything after they beat the current quests without getting what is in possession of the others.
I don't think Billy will be able to get the book back now because, despite how overpowered he is, I feel like it would have been pointless plotwise to waste the Tatiana Unjustice trick on something that will fail.
Also because of the plot and for the sake of Under's portrayal, Billy can't be defeated here and failing to at least get the table would not only be humiliating but also make the whole betrayal pointless.
Or even UMA, for that matter.

But I would like to see what kind of misfortune she would bestow on things other than human beings.
