Shounen Undead Unluck

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Those Union colours look fantastic.
First page:


Edited, finally the picture is visible :sweat
 
Last edited:

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Love how Juiz's hair has basically its own panel. XD
If Billy's power is really unfair then he would be the first where his name does not hint at his power unlike the others, how unfair~
Call him by his full name, sir, William Fairbairn :derp

Fairbairn is a surname of Scottish origin which means "a handsome child."
And as we see in the color pages, Billy is indeed a beautiful lad
 

kakilangit

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
275
Reaction score
403
Age
34
Country
Indonesia
is it just me, or fuuko look hella fit compare to manga (and previous cp)??????

we still didnt get tatiana color theme, right???
sensei still draw her in her robot suit..

poor TOP and Isshin got Void'd// didnt get UN-power spread reveal page.. maybe next time. when ishhin had face/full body reveal. or top on his suit...

okay guys, i cracked the pattern/code :
chapter 1-8 = intro arc + gina arc (or vs Union arc, fight against union arcs=vs void, shen and gina)
chapter 9-18 = spoil arc (name drop and andy sign quest in chapter 9, leave the place of an arc in chapter 18)
chapter 19-28 = Unrepair arc (first character shown ---> unrepair 'died')

so the next arc should be
chapter 29-38 = Under arc --> name drop!!!!
i hope we get many arc from under saga: Under, part 1 : Unbelieveble arc
or Under vs Union, round 1: roundtable retrieval

NVM, just for fun and shitposting...
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I guess I will post the little spoilers that are out so far.

Source: Discord

アンディがビリーをぶん殴ってビリー回復
ビリーの大ゴマ アンデッド(文字は今変わった、みたいな風にノイズがかってる)
リップに、手を貸すの?とラトラ
いらないでしょ、とリップ
リップはラトラを抱っこしててラトラはリップの頭を抱えてる
ゆえにラトラの胸がリップの顔の横に密着してるがお互い特に気にしてない様子

ビリーは不停止、不正義に切り替えて攻撃
アンディはビリーの能力をコピーだと推測

追いかけていったタチアナにも不正義を発動させるビリーだが
タチアナはビリーを好いていてUTエリア強制解放
その隙にアポカリプスをゲットする風子
アンディいわく、円卓に座らなきゃ始まらないが
コイツがいなきゃクエストを受けられないだろ?ビリー…!!

Rough translation:
Rip and Latla have a moment
Billy uses Unjustice on Tatiana, and she unleashes her UT area (?)
Fuuko uses the chaos to get Apocalypse
Andy says:
"You can't get the quest without this guy, right? Billy ... !!
Apocalypse is ours"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Man, I hope that part with Billy and Tatiana ain't true, that would be so sad...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
"The world will always be unfair"... :neutral

Billy is so cold, crushing Tatiana's heart like that. I guess Rip and Latla will help now?
 

Thehoennhippo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2019
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
3,616
Age
26
Country
United States
I really liked how getting past Unjustice worked in this chapter, it's fairly simple but packs a punch because of the characters involved.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I don't know if we already knew the detail that Union's base was under Stonehenge, but for some reason I love that detail.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Good chapter.
I hope Tatiana's residual feelings for Billy don't become Hinamori-esque, i.e making her not see the bigger picture. Would be a bit of a waste of an interesting character.
Is Isshin's armor that hard to take off? :XD It's legit been stuck there for 4 chapters now, lmao
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
This chapter should mark the end of volume 4

which makes me think this arc will ends at volume 5, then in volume 6 they will start doing quests
 

kakilangit

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
275
Reaction score
403
Age
34
Country
Indonesia
This chapter should mark the end of volume 4

which makes me think this arc will ends at volume 5, then in volume 6 they will start doing quests
This should be Tatiana's volume not chikara, IMO. Vol 4 start with tatiana flashback (with billy) and now end with their confrontation..
for the arc itself, i cant see this last 10 chapter more.. 4 chapter like i am assume before.

i like all Billy glitch on his UN-copy power.. look different than normal. look cool as hell.


HQ ver....
whats your favourites????? mine is TOP and Fit FUUKO
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Top's is my favorite as well. Along with Chikara's and Nico's.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
whats your favourites????? mine is TOP and Fit FUUKO
Shen and Andy.
I'm a complete Shen fanboy, lol. Basically, anything that has him in it, I will be biased to 100% :lmao

The more I think of it, this whole Andy vs Billy fight feels.....weird? Somehow. Like, you know the feeling you get when you see two people in a shonen manga fight and think, there are other people who suit this fight more.
Personally, if Billy manages to escape from here (Which he will), I would like to see a fight vs Juiz later on. Especially considering they are both bosses of their organizations. Then again, I suppose Unjustice in itself is that broken an ability that it's borderline impossible to craft fights around it :crying
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
About Billy, it seems like he really needs to fulfill some special conditions to copy powers and that he's more similar to Chrollo than I thought. Notice how so far he has only used powers from Union, the people he had spent a lot of time with, but not from his Under minions who he didn't know before today, despite being at touch's range from them.

Shen and Andy.
I'm a complete Shen fanboy, lol. Basically, anything that has him in it, I will be biased to 100% :lmao

The more I think of it, this whole Andy vs Billy fight feels.....weird? Somehow. Like, you know the feeling you get when you see two people in a shonen manga fight and think, there are other people who suit this fight more.
Personally, if Billy manages to escape from here (Which he will), I would like to see a fight vs Juiz later on. Especially considering they are both bosses of their organizations. Then again, I suppose Unjustice in itself is that broken an ability that it's borderline impossible to craft fights around it :crying
Juiz really needs some superhuman fighting feats with that sword to be a better character in a shonen. Otherwise, as you say, her power is one of those that... "it either instantwins the fight, or it's entirely useless". And that's a shame because her design is very good.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Juiz really needs some superhuman fighting feats with that sword to be a better character in a shonen. Otherwise, as you say, her power is one of those that... "it either instantwins the fight, or it's entirely useless". And that's a shame because her design is very good.
I would like to imagine that Juiz has swordmanship skills aside from her Negator abilities? Considering her choice of weapon is a sword, it would be nice seeing her in a situation where her Negator abilities are cancelled, and she has to resort to her sword. Like how Shen has the staff.
Agreed on the design. She looks fantastic on the color pages as well.


About Billy, it seems like he really needs to fulfill some special conditions to copy powers and that he's more similar to Chrollo than I thought.
HAHA, I called the Chrollo similarities firstttttt :kukuku
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
i'm telling you guys Juiz is like Sephiria Arks from Black Cat https://blackcat.fandom.com/wiki/Sephiria_Arks#Manga

Tozuka is going to use the same Shen trick during the Victor fight. Shen is out of commission but then comes back later to put UNTRUTH on victor. Shen and Phil will come back with artifacts to stop them

I still like Andy and Fuuko, there is something about them that make them stand out among WSJ crowds. If there is a popularity polls in the future, I think andy fuuko shen will be top 3
 

kakilangit

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
275
Reaction score
403
Age
34
Country
Indonesia
people may not notice this.. but we never had full fight full chapter 1v1 on UU manga..
the close one we got onesided/total beatdown or skrmish.. for less than half chapter.. andy vs void.. victors vs shen, victors vs spoil..
every climax arc, we always got 'team' fight:

2v1 = andy+fuuko vs gina
3v1 = andy, fuuko, shen vs spoil
10v 1 = union vs victors
3v2 = andy, fuuko, chikara vs Rip+latla

so i dont think it will change soon. as long as fuuko still cant fight on her own..
or maybe against under will change that..

actually, shen and phil may not participate in this arc..
but TOP and Chikara already on the way.. TOP is so hardcore, after that beatdown and get heal, he still wanna fight again..
i cant wait for their combo..
also, thats mean, nico had advanced healing tech..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Moegara
Did this page/outcome conciliate with you more after last chapter's ending? I like how the scientist himself admits that getting Burn's core would be too lucky considering the Unluck was aimed at Andy with Burn being in the way.

The "glitchy" names for Billy were really cool, it fits the whole "glitch in the system" complain Spoil had about the negators. I like how Top still wanna go into a fight even with his bones broken, kid is such a warrior. I liked Tatiana's love for Billy working against him when he used Unjustice for her to hurt herself but ended up crushing himself. And I liked Fuuko pushing her fun into Apo's mouth being all "you still smiling and laughing, bitch?". XDDD

Not sure if next chapter will be the "final" one of this arc but overall it is a very fun read and very engaging. I hope this all makes the 4th Volume show up much better in the first couple week rankings. I wanna see this series get popular in Japan!
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Come to think of it, I just went back and checked the last page of the chapter.
Fuuko grabs Apocalypse with her hands gloved. Apocalypse itself is an artifact. Now, I wonder if her Unluck itself can work on artifacts :hmm Or even UMA, for that matter.
Have we had any instances in the story where she has touched any of the above?
Would be an interesting matter to brainstorm about :nod
 
Top