Those Union colours look fantastic.
First page:
Edited, finally the picture is visible
First page:
Edited, finally the picture is visible

Last edited:

Call him by his full name, sir, William FairbairnLove how Juiz's hair has basically its own panel. XD
If Billy's power is really unfair then he would be the first where his name does not hint at his power unlike the others, how unfair~

And as we see in the color pages, Billy is indeed a beautiful ladFairbairn is a surname of Scottish origin which means "a handsome child."
It's legit been stuck there for 4 chapters now, lmao
This should be Tatiana's volume not chikara, IMO. Vol 4 start with tatiana flashback (with billy) and now end with their confrontation..This chapter should mark the end of volume 4
which makes me think this arc will ends at volume 5, then in volume 6 they will start doing quests
Shen and Andy.whats your favourites????? mine is TOP and Fit FUUKO


Juiz really needs some superhuman fighting feats with that sword to be a better character in a shonen. Otherwise, as you say, her power is one of those that... "it either instantwins the fight, or it's entirely useless". And that's a shame because her design is very good.Shen and Andy.
I'm a complete Shen fanboy, lol. Basically, anything that has him in it, I will be biased to 100%
The more I think of it, this whole Andy vs Billy fight feels.....weird? Somehow. Like, you know the feeling you get when you see two people in a shonen manga fight and think, there are other people who suit this fight more.
Personally, if Billy manages to escape from here (Which he will), I would like to see a fight vs Juiz later on. Especially considering they are both bosses of their organizations. Then again, I suppose Unjustice in itself is that broken an ability that it's borderline impossible to craft fights around it![]()
I would like to imagine that Juiz has swordmanship skills aside from her Negator abilities? Considering her choice of weapon is a sword, it would be nice seeing her in a situation where her Negator abilities are cancelled, and she has to resort to her sword. Like how Shen has the staff.Juiz really needs some superhuman fighting feats with that sword to be a better character in a shonen. Otherwise, as you say, her power is one of those that... "it either instantwins the fight, or it's entirely useless". And that's a shame because her design is very good.
HAHA, I called the Chrollo similarities firsttttttAbout Billy, it seems like he really needs to fulfill some special conditions to copy powers and that he's more similar to Chrollo than I thought.

Or even UMA, for that matter.