Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Strange, I thought that 304 has already been scanlated. But this is a good news, I hope they could catch up with the current pace. 7 chapters left to go.
Yep, it was just my mistake. 304 should be on mangareader of mangafox. The good news is that it is not just a single occurrence, the Edited Manga group actually picked Vagabond up.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's good to know, because the last I read was 303...
 

2878

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
5
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Both 304 and 305 are upped on mangareader...
Nice chapters, I expected something more to happen, but it is good as it is...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Some deep philosophical shit again, by Miyamoto Musashi, but if it's for his path to victory then, i'll take all of that in. :p
 

jakensama

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
302
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Incredible...vagabond being scanlated again! Really good stuff.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
When I saw 2 chapters up I was caught by surprise... I think I cried
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Tears of joy I hope?
off course!
I wasn't expecting it... I secretly hate Inoue for his hiatus
and I love him for Slam Dunk and Vagabond
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really glad that someone has decided to pick this up again, I was admittedly becoming used to not having read chapters of the manga anymore. At this stage, even the scan quality doesn't put me off, as I know I'll just get the volumes when released.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Waaa he's become so thick and burly, I had worried how it would affect his swordplay... and true enough he complained that he was being slow. But I don't know, maybe in the end he overcame it through mental focus?
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Waaa he's become so thick and burly, I had worried how it would affect his swordplay... and true enough he complained that he was being slow. But I don't know, maybe in the end he overcame it through mental focus?
From historical references and of course also from legend, Musashi had never the best sword technique or the best physical abilities but he was very intelligent and a master of the mind. Don´t get me wrong, of course he was very adapt at using the katana and, surprisingly for most of his duels, the bokken but his true mastery was the mastery of his own mind but maybe more importantly, the mind of his opponents.
 

jakensama

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
302
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
United States
These Edited Mangas are coming at a blistering pace!:hee I won't say anything don't want to spoil, but the art is fantastic in this chapter.

In this manga, Musashi is portrayed as having monstrous physical strength.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what do they even mean when they say he's got killing intent when doing farmwork lol. Maybe it just describes him as having tremendous focus when he sets his mind to it.

regarding scan quality I can't tell for sure what he has in his hand when he holds the soil. Is it just soil or I'm not sure if there's worms there or whatever.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
what do they even mean when they say he's got killing intent when doing farmwork lol. Maybe it just describes him as having tremendous focus when he sets his mind to it.

regarding scan quality I can't tell for sure what he has in his hand when he holds the soil. Is it just soil or I'm not sure if there's worms there or whatever.
Killing intent is probably the most overused term in anime/manga but i think it just refers to him being aggressive even when doing farm work. You can connect that statement with Iori´s a couple of pages later in which Iori says that Takezo seems like killing the earth instead of just plowing it. This and the farm work in general will help Musashi in his swordsmanship later on because he understands that you should not work against the nature but with it.

There are worms in it. alright.
 
Last edited:

alisdfd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
629
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
England
306 is out i think that Miyamoto Musashi will have two new disciples
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i think historically he adopted either of the two... I just can't remember which one. I think it was Iori...
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
i think historically he adopted either of the two... I just can't remember which one. I think it was Iori...
Musashi adopted 3 sons in total, Iori is one of them, though it actually happens a lot later in real life than in the novel and now in the manga
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ahhhh how good it feels to ponder on Miyamoto's words once again.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Top