Fantasy - Vergo vs Zoro with Enma | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Vergo vs Zoro with Enma

Who wins?

• Total voters

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The fight ended with sanji having a broken legs. He lost easily to vergo. But zoro is also an expert of CoA so i dont see zoro getting his bones broken easily like sanji
Where Sanji come from? He got his own thread. We talking about Zoro fainting and easily being hurt by enemies as well running away. COA didn't help him at all, so why with Vergo? Got give rid of insecurities and admit Zoro gets more beat here even with Enma which he has 50/50 chance.

Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
his feats of haki against Sanji equates to nill because he didn't use armament. See the fight again. NO haki, no rokushiki, no punches...No bamboo! He was only using kicks and beating him at his own game at the later half of the match. Law's diversion saved Sanji's life
Sure, so Vergo didn't use haki against Sanji, which I overlooked when I included him in that list.

Vergo was at a fraction of his full strength bc of an attack that would kill just about anyone else. Even here looks casual as fuck while doing it as if this is jsut another day on the job for him one-shotting Smoker like guys, and he is in a mortally wounded state he doesnt even have any momentum here, it's a stationary attack

The point you're making is that Vergo can generate a lot of power with little to no momentum? So how does him being able to do that give him victory over Zoro?

I think you're mistaking injured state for "mortally wounded", because the latter means suffering an injury that leads to death and as far as I'm aware, Smoker is still alive.

Smoker > Tashigi who is durable than Zoro who loses to nails whiel Tashigi doesn't have her shoulder ripped off. Vergo's onitake is deadly. What is so impressive about Zolo with Enma when the gifters are treating him like garbage?
Who is more durable than Zoro, Tashigi? I think you equate taking any sort of damage as a defeat but regardless, no, I don't believe anyone( myself included) would think for a second that Tashigi as profficient as she is is more durable than Zoro.

Was Zoro defeated after being hit by Hawkin's Strawman monster?

Is this the page you're referring to as defeat? Because as far as I can see, Hawkins lost a life, and Zoro carried on just fine. Again, I think you're equating to damage ≠ defeat.

Which Gifters treated Zoro like garbage? I want to see these defeats, please.

I've already made my points on the outcome of this fight so I won't faff around repeating myself and I don't want to have a discussion about Zoro v Hawkins. You're more than welcomed to have that conversation separately though.

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Where Sanji come from? He got his own thread. We talking about Zoro fainting and easily being hurt by enemies as well running away. COA didn't help him at all, so why with Vergo? Got give rid of insecurities and admit Zoro gets more beat here even with Enma which he has 50/50 chance.
The sanji part is a combat feat for vergo where he can defeat sanji easily. I am just being objective here and tells the feats from both zoro and vergo.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
The sanji part is a combat feat for vergo where he can defeat sanji easily. I am just being objective here and tells the feats from both zoro and vergo.
Nah you already made a thread for him. So bringing him is redundant. We talking about Zoro and his lackluster feats. The man who fainted easily will not take out the guy who can handle blows better than him. Stick to your narrative on the topic.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Stick to your narrative on the topic.
I do. Topic is about vergo and zoro. So i just give vergo feats. No need to be so bitter about vergo beating sanji.
Vergo has great CoA, but so does zoro.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
So in your opinion Zoro can just about manage fodder characters and can't defeat the likes of Apoo or Hawkins in a one on one fight?

I'm comparing the way in which they use haki; which is using CoA to clad their whole bodies. Vergo being a close-up fighter doesn't put Zoro at any sort of disadvantage whatsoever. Vergo being able to cover himself in haki and being a rokushiki user means his whole body is a weapon, so even without his bamboo stick, he'd still be able to fight Zoro; though that does him more harm than good.

I don't believe Zoro's haki is inferior to Vergo's. He proved that Pica was no match for him and as I said before at best it's a tough challenge for him but honestly I don't see that being the case. Even with arguably superior speed with his rokushiki, Zoro should be able to keep up with him and track his position. There's no area in Vergo's abilities that worries me in a fight against Zoro beyond normal fighting conditions.

Law being stronger than Zoro doesn't then mean that Zoro can't beat Vergo, all it proves is that Law is stronger than both.
I honestly don't think anything more could be said. This post encompasses literally every aspect of this fight.

Full agreement.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I do. Topic is about vergo and zoro. So i just give vergo feats. No need to be so bitter about vergo beating sanji.
Vergo has great CoA, but so does zoro.
Nah, your not as your bringing in another character when you already made a thread for it. Redundant and you really got stick where your going with your point. Zoro has been downgraded with his COA as Wano shows as if it didn't stop him from fainting and handling blows, Vergo just destroy him given his more flexibility with Haki is better than Zoro's who doesn't have time to react and need to charge his Haki before use.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Zoro has been downgraded with his COA as Wano shows as if it didn't stop him from fainting and handling blows
I don't think there's any indication we've seen in any previous arc to back up the claim you're making that Zoro's CoA has been "downgraded", so unless you can provide a ref from a previous arc and let me know what current scene you're comparing it to...

Zoro didn't use haki against Kamazou, so it wouldn't factor in him fainting. And what are these blows that you're talking about, you mean the nails again or being slashed by Apoo or...? Was he also using haki there? I asked you this before but you didn't answer, does incurring damage equal defeat? Because Zoro fighting with a bladed weapon means he's likely to incur significantly more damage than your average fighter but also the way his character is portrayed, it's essentially a staple in most of his fights. Pre-timeskip anyway.

Here is the Zoro v Kamazou page for reference so you can answer me.

Gyukimaru pounces, Zoro evades, almost immediately Kamazou swings at Zoro and wounds his upper chest.

Vergo just destroy him given his more flexibility with Haki is better than Zoro's who doesn't have time to react and need to charge his Haki before use.
You're right, Vergo being a rokushiki user means he could use his haki in a number of ways( full body cladding, strengthening his rankyaku, shigan, etc), but that in no way proves it's stronger than Zoro, but I accept this is merely your opinion on the matter. Zoro being a swordsman means he would have little use to clad his legs (for example) in haki during a battle. Unless you're saying Vergo can break Zoro's swords while imbued in haki?

What do you mean by charging his haki? haki depletion would happen the same way for every character, surely if Zoro has to "charge" his haki, the same would be said of Vergo, in which case that would leave him even more vulnerable to Zoro's attacks, no?

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
yeah zoro with enma overkills vergo here. Dressrosa zoro would be a more fair fight for vergo

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'd say Punk Hazard Zoro would beat Vergo, so Zoro with Enma is a no-brainer. If Zoro could cut haki Pica with ease, then Vergo shouldn't be too tough for him.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd say Punk Hazard Zoro would beat Vergo, so Zoro with Enma is a no-brainer. If Zoro could cut haki Pica with ease, then Vergo shouldn't be too tough for him.
Given performance we seen in him struggling, I can't say PH Zoro would do much and Pica isn't good option to push he could take on Vergo since he was coward in fighting up-front and not full on combat like Vergo. Can't see Zoro being on beating him like that at all. However, I can give an 50/50 shot with Enma can beat Vergo, but he need to watchout on Vergo not taking advantage. After fights with Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Kamazou, Gyukimaro, and Apoo, kinda makes me feel on Zoro's level isn't that far ahead. Can only give him a shot with Enma, but he clearly lacks flexibility on using Haki in defensive manner to block or predict when attacks come compare to Vergo who has better usage on flexibility. So I agree on Enma, but feel it could go either way.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Given performance we seen in him struggling, I can't say PH Zoro would do much and Pica isn't good option to push he could take on Vergo since he was coward in fighting up-front and not full on combat like Vergo. Can't see Zoro being on beating him like that at all. However, I can give an 50/50 shot with Enma can beat Vergo, but he need to watchout on Vergo not taking advantage. After fights with Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Kamazou, Gyukimaro, and Apoo, kinda makes me feel on Zoro's level isn't that far ahead. Can only give him a shot with Enma, but he clearly lacks flexibility on using Haki in defensive manner to block or predict when attacks come compare to Vergo who has better usage on flexibility. So I agree on Enma, but feel it could go either way.
zoro beat full-body CoA pica with ease. It showed how strong Zoro's haki was. Zoro beats vergo in both rounds here

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
No, PH Zoro would do a lot, especially when he was able to beat Pica like it was nothing once Pica was forced to take him head on. Combined with Zoro's ability to push himself to cut through almost anything (Daz Bones being an example), it'd make sense he can bypass Vergo's haki. Using those fights as examples don't work when Zoro wasn't serious, was distracted, or whatnot.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
No, PH Zoro would do a lot, especially when he was able to beat Pica like it was nothing once Pica was forced to take him head on. Combined with Zoro's ability to push himself to cut through almost anything (Daz Bones being an example), it'd make sense he can bypass Vergo's haki. Using those fights as examples don't work when Zoro wasn't serious, was distracted, or whatnot.
Pica isn't on same level though as what make him strong was his DF which really not hard to break apart stone at all. Steel is harder than Stone with Daz Bones. We can see Zoro was push to extreme with Daz, but Pica was fodder-enemy he never felt struggle much once unless he is trying to chase him. He was more hide and seek enemy, not confrontal one. With Vergo it's much different on how his Haki is beyond his in close combat and Zoro would have trouble with him over Pica anyday in a fight. I can't put him above given how he been treated as of late. Enma I can give it, but idk about his performance before that as he hasn't beaten anyone to state he was surperior to Vergo even with Pica.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
good point.

Pica isn't on same level though as what make him strong was his DF which really not hard to break apart stone at all. Steel is harder than Stone with Daz Bones. We can see Zoro was push to extreme with Daz, but Pica was fodder-enemy he never felt struggle much once unless he is trying to chase him. He was more hide and seek enemy, not confrontal one. With Vergo it's much different on how his Haki is beyond his in close combat and Zoro would have trouble with him over Pica anyday in a fight. I can't put him above given how he been treated as of late. Enma I can give it, but idk about his performance before that as he hasn't beaten anyone to state he was surperior to Vergo even with Pica.
how do you know pica isn't the same level? Both are on the same rank in doflamingo crew (directly below doflamingo).
Lmao zoro was much stronger than when he fought with daz, how do you think it's fair comparison? Not to mention zoro one shot daz after he learned how to cut steel.
Just telling you fact that zoro can cut down full hardened haki Pica, so it makes sense to say zoro able to cut vergo too.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
good point.

how do you know pica isn't the same level? Both are on the same rank in doflamingo crew (directly below doflamingo).
Lmao zoro was much stronger than when he fought with daz, how do you think it's fair comparison? Not to mention zoro one shot daz after he learned how to cut steel.
Just telling you fact that zoro can cut down full hardened haki Pica, so it makes sense to say zoro able to cut vergo too.
Vergo's haki might be stronger than Pica's, but it shouldn't be by much. People downgrade Pica because of how easily he was sliced by Zoro, but don't realize that's not necessarily because Pica's haki is weak.

Pica was specially confident in his fullbody hardening and was sure Zoro would not be able to cut him. This means that when Pica fights in the colosseum with his full body hardening, he's used to New World swordsmen not being able to pierce or slice his body. His level should at CoA should be close, if not equal, to Vergo.

Thus, it is not that Pica's haki is weak, but that Zoro is a beast that effortlessly cut through Pica (on the damn first try) the same way he would be likely effortlessly cut through Vergo. That's the most logical reasoning.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
If we going by ranks, does that mean Garp and Maynard are same level given they are VA? Having same rank doesn't mean your equal to someone. Vergo is clearly surperior in physical fighter, Pica was not. It's not really rocket science to see one guy able to continue fighting in physical fights while one chooses ot hide in stone and doesn't want to appear in fighting anyone and rather hide and seek. Cutting Stone is nothing compare to how tough Vergo was which he wouldn't be treated the same way. We see clear difference of power between them and that if Zoro face him without Enma, he is losing more than he looks unless you think Kamazou or Gyukimaro are stronger than him who Zoro fainted to and couldn't be other one.

I will say Enma can give Zoro the win, but it's 50/50 type of deal since Vergo's Haki is more flexible in usages compare to Zoro who is slow using defensive on his body before it's too late. His performance doesn't give anything to say he has beaten someone of Vergo's lvl as Zoro been facing fodder-enemies and Wano made him more damage in losing dominance than he could truly beat them.

Last edited:

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
If we going by ranks, does that mean Garp and Maynard are same level given they are VA? Having same rank doesn't mean your equal to someone. Vergo is clearly surperior in physical fighter, Pica was not. It's not really rocket science to see one guy able to continue fighting in physical fights while one chooses ot hide in stone and doesn't want to appear in fighting anyone and rather hide and seek. Cutting Stone is nothing compare to how tough Vergo was which he wouldn't be treated the same way. We see clear difference of power between them and that if Zoro face him without Enma, he is losing more tan he looks unless you think Kamazou or Gyukimaro are stronger than him who Zoro fainted to and couldn't be other one.

I will say Enma can give Zoro the win, but it's 50/50 type of deal since Vergo's Haki is more flexible in usages compare to Zoro who is slow using defensive on his body before it's too late. His performance doesn't give anything to say he has beaten someone of Vergo's lvl as Zoro been facing fodder-enemies and Wano made him more damage in losing dominance than he could truly beat them.
bad example with garp. Garp was offered a chance to be admiral. Not the case for vergo.

being physical fighter doesn't mean anything. Admirals are element-based fighter but they have superior CoA skill to vergo.
Vergo being stronger than pica is just your thoughts. Nothing sugggests vergo has superior CoA to pica, and vice-versa.
But we know zoro could cut a full body hardening pica easily.

Kamazou? Zoro beat kamazou even while being nerfed (only two swords and was interrupted by gyukimaro).

zoro with enma overkills. How is vergo's haki "more flexible"? Both of them are CoA users and both know how to use hardening.

Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
These same points are being discussed now, we covered back in July. This debate is going nowhere unless either side is wanting to concede or provide evidence to back up their previous claims.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
bad example with garp. Garp was offered a chance to be admiral. Not the case for vergo.

being physical fighter doesn't mean anything. Admirals are element-based fighter but they have superior CoA skill to vergo.
Vergo being stronger than pica is just your thoughts. Nothing sugggests vergo has superior CoA to pica, and vice-versa.
But we know zoro could cut a full body hardening pica easily.

Kamazou? Zoro beat kamazou even while being nerfed (only two swords and was interrupted by gyukimaro).

zoro with enma overkills. How is vergo's haki "more flexible"? Both of them are CoA users and both know how to use hardening.
He is rank VA though just like Maynard, so by that logic we go by 'ranks', could Maynard be on Garp's level? No he isn't, so you can't push ranks and titles to push someone is stronger than another if evidence doesn't push their performance to be on that level.

Pica is not same level with Vergo especially Doflamingo heavily implied Vergo was his strongest out of his group around and we seen Pica is nothing much to his name, but walking stone which breaking it been pre-timeskip since early in the series.

Zoro fainted and tied with him and never beaten Gyukimaro and get his sword back. He was forced to let it go and never prove his worth to take it back at all.

He can beat him with Enma, not denying that, but depends on how Zoro will fight as if he takes damage harder than what Kamazou did to him, he go down like a fly especially Vergo is more brutal stronger than Kamazou. Zoro can't use Haki defensively to protect himself from incoming attacks, so don't see why he Vergo will be easy when Hawkins, Kamazou, and Apoo got him with ease without trying much. It's 50/50 with Vergo can beat him with Enma or Zoro if he can get somehow an opening could win if he try attacking again and again, but Vergo won't go down easily.