- Joined
- Sep 7, 2018
- Messages
- 912
- Reaction score
- 1,228
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
I noticed that all the spine arts in volumes are a big panel cut into pieces and that purple thing everyone was talking about was
Wild..
I noticed that all the spine arts in volumes are a big panel cut into pieces and that purple thing everyone was talking about was
One more volume eh?I think the story will go on to 41 volumes.
![]()
i think 41 is going to be something like power levels or epilogue or something..Is volume 40 the end of story and 41 volume a bonus or something?
Could you please tell us more about it dear @FKS ?
"Bringing this up a little early but we're having a really hard time deciding to make a supplement or a book for the special editions of Vol40 and 41. The editors are, that is."I think the story will go on to 41 volumes.
![]()
Apparently Nakaba himself said it last yearWho decided the manga'd stop at Vol40?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
damn..is it too much to ask for a full grown winged king on volume cover...Vol. 39 Cover:
![]()
I mean... I wouldn't expect it unless he gets mayor focus again or we get a group picture of the Sins. Latest events have all been around Escanor and Zeldris so it's obvious one of them would be on the cover (and Zel was int the previous one).damn..is it too much to ask for a full grown winged king on volume cover...![]()
Oh, the third one? I thought we had only seem him once. I really want to see the form animated.Exactly. It's the third time the One appears on a cover, but as long as there is Escanor, even his night form, it's enough for me to love it.
If she is really going to appear, she really does need to be in this one in one way or another. Trough I don't think we are missing any important character that could be in hera place, right?Now I just can't wait to see the column photo. Last time I was gravely mistaken, and my false hope made me see things. But now it's time for another false hope lol. HKs, SDS, 10C, 4AAs, pets, Masters and Sinner, lesser angels and demons, and the DK are all there. The only character who has yet to appear is SD. Purple thingy was not her, but there is still room for her. At least three until volume 41.