- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,698
- Reaction score
- 693
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Jaguar: Another pretty Jaguar cover. I wonder if the author is a painter as well
?
Sket Dance: A nice looking Sket Dance cover. I get the feeling I'd like it more if I knew what was happening at that point, but sadly the Edited Mangas haven't caught up with the latest chapters...
Nurarihyon no Mago: Meh... Its obviously not a bad cover, but Mago's covers haven't really impressed me as of late due to the colours the author has chosen for some of the new characters.
Toriko: Toriko covers never seem to try to be as pretty as the others, but thats ok. Its literally whats inside that counts
! Can't say I like Tommy Rod's colours though...
Medaka Box: Medaka's covers have so far been way too simple, though I kinda like this one for some reason. Maybe I should catch up with the series?
Kashikoi Ken Rilienthal: I've liked all the Rilienthal covers so far (at least I think I do?), and this one is no exception. Its sad that it was cancelled. I'd like to have seen an anime of it one day...
Psyren: I'm really liking the Psyren cover, even though I think Iwasaki Taku has downgraded the coloured art compared to past volume covers (like 1, 4 and 5).
?Sket Dance: A nice looking Sket Dance cover. I get the feeling I'd like it more if I knew what was happening at that point, but sadly the Edited Mangas haven't caught up with the latest chapters...
Nurarihyon no Mago: Meh... Its obviously not a bad cover, but Mago's covers haven't really impressed me as of late due to the colours the author has chosen for some of the new characters.
Toriko: Toriko covers never seem to try to be as pretty as the others, but thats ok. Its literally whats inside that counts
! Can't say I like Tommy Rod's colours though...Medaka Box: Medaka's covers have so far been way too simple, though I kinda like this one for some reason. Maybe I should catch up with the series?
Kashikoi Ken Rilienthal: I've liked all the Rilienthal covers so far (at least I think I do?), and this one is no exception. Its sad that it was cancelled. I'd like to have seen an anime of it one day...
Psyren: I'm really liking the Psyren cover, even though I think Iwasaki Taku has downgraded the coloured art compared to past volume covers (like 1, 4 and 5).
it gives me a strong feeling

[/kaiten]
*
Reborn fullcovers 26 and 27















