Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Jaguar: Another pretty Jaguar cover. I wonder if the author is a painter as well :D?

Sket Dance: A nice looking Sket Dance cover. I get the feeling I'd like it more if I knew what was happening at that point, but sadly the Edited Mangas haven't caught up with the latest chapters...

Nurarihyon no Mago: Meh... Its obviously not a bad cover, but Mago's covers haven't really impressed me as of late due to the colours the author has chosen for some of the new characters.

Toriko: Toriko covers never seem to try to be as pretty as the others, but thats ok. Its literally whats inside that counts :D! Can't say I like Tommy Rod's colours though...

Medaka Box: Medaka's covers have so far been way too simple, though I kinda like this one for some reason. Maybe I should catch up with the series?

Kashikoi Ken Rilienthal: I've liked all the Rilienthal covers so far (at least I think I do?), and this one is no exception. Its sad that it was cancelled. I'd like to have seen an anime of it one day...

Psyren: I'm really liking the Psyren cover, even though I think Iwasaki Taku has downgraded the coloured art compared to past volume covers (like 1, 4 and 5).
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Psyren: I'm really liking the Psyren cover, even though I think Iwasaki Taku has downgraded the coloured art compared to past volume covers (like 1, 4 and 5).
Who is Iwasaki Taku?
 

y A M A T O

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
220
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
i think he means iwashiro toshiaki
i TOTALLY like that psyren cover :) it gives me a strong feeling
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Haha :D! I totally mixed up Iwashiro Toshiaki (Psyren) with the composer Iwasaki Taku (Soul Eater; Gurren Lagann; Kekkaishi)!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Ao no Exorcist 4 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Binbougami ga! 7


Claymore 18 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Claymore Memorabilia (Artbook)


Kure-nai 5 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The Prince of Tennis season 1 - 5
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Who is that on Shiki's cover?

Also, I expected Akama to be on Kure-nai's fifith cover.
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyome have the d gray man volume 20 fullcover?
sorry for the bad english :D
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi


Rikulaw uploaded this and posted it in the DGM forum.

Moderator Notice:
Too slow :toc~ Aki

[kaiten]To slow for what :vin[/kaiten]
Moderator Notice:
*points to post above this one :3c*~ Aki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks :D but you have it in better quality? I don't say about the resolution but the image itself. If not, thanks anyway :) [google traslator :P]
 
Last edited:

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just need two more... :s Reborn fullcovers 26 and 27

yet there is hope... :(
 

Kajii

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
63
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i would like to share the volume covers since i have alot raw, so i wonder should i scan single page like Heiji-sama's or I'm_Akiyama's d gray man.. suggest me which better..
 

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hi! Please don't make multiple requests for volume covers. If no has responded assume no one has found it. When someone finds it hopefully they will post. Thanks~
 

arsene.lupin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
58
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
any further info on Takekurabe (Illustration by Kawashita Mizuki)?

thanks before.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi


Genkaku Picasso, volume 1. VIZ edition.




Children of the Sea, Volume 4
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top