- Joined
- May 12, 2011
- Messages
- 164
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 29
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
considering beelzebub's chapter im not all that shocked about its low ranking but im sure once the training arc is done it will go up.....at least i hope. hunter x hunter hitting rock bottom is really depressing which is sad even though series that return on hiatus take time to gain their fans back. yay for medaka box in the top five again
.
considering beelzebub's chapter im not all that shocked about its low ranking but im sure once the training arc is done it will go up.....at least i hope. hunter x hunter hitting rock bottom is really depressing which is sad even though series that return on hiatus take time to gain their fans back. yay for medaka box in the top five again
.

Than I will just say that WSJ needs more than one, if they are good enough, any genre could deserve more room in the magazine. Ecchi/Romance are aimed at boys just as the rest.
But I think it fits into the mag (as it's shonen and didn't have any rom-com), but for myself if I should choose I'd rather let stay those that I read over those I don't (ecchi just isn't my cup of tea XD).