- Joined
- May 20, 2008
- Messages
- 883
- Reaction score
- 244
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
I will give the volleyball-manga aalso a chance, because it´s rare to have a Shonen-Sport-Manga with volleyball theme. And it´s thousand-times better then a another soccer- or baseball-manga serisouly.
In my opinion, sport-series haven´t a good time now, because they will get axed soon ( e.g. "Meister" ). So I prefer Sport-Series more from "Shonen Sunday" or "Shonen Magazine".
@Magico: I like it, although it hasn´t the best story-plot and a predictable dialog. I love more the characters and the funny moments of the manga.
I will give the volleyball-manga aalso a chance, because it´s rare to have a Shonen-Sport-Manga with volleyball theme. And it´s thousand-times better then a another soccer- or baseball-manga serisouly.
In my opinion, sport-series haven´t a good time now, because they will get axed soon ( e.g. "Meister" ). So I prefer Sport-Series more from "Shonen Sunday" or "Shonen Magazine".
@Magico: I like it, although it hasn´t the best story-plot and a predictable dialog. I love more the characters and the funny moments of the manga.

Seems just to be mistery as Enigma.