- Joined
- Jan 20, 2007
- Messages
- 1,885
- Reaction score
- 1,612
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
It is quite different from what you expect. The new series is gag manga, and the main protagonist just acts like he is from fairy tales.
Oh really? o_O That makes it even more interesting. I will definitely look at it if someone scans it.
It was beat by Toriko, Naruto, and Mago for one week.
not a bad thing seeing One Piece in third, it's boring if it's always the same. Bakuman deserved the second place, as it was a high quality chapter! Mago being still in the bottom 5 is bad, I really hope it won't be another Psyren. Wonder what got into the japanese fans to rate it that bad the last few weeks

:
I agree, when an anime starts so soon after a series it can only end in hair-pulling fillers.