This is the main sticking point for me. I understand that it was going to end soon, that was unavoidable, but the manner in which it is ending just seems rather slapdash. I mean, I know it's no bleach, but if an end was coming, you'd imagine they would give the author time to close it out. The fact that this feels abrupt, as if they hit the button on fast forward to reach an end is why I consider it axed (you know, because it was chopped off at the legs in a sense). That they couldn't give it a little more time to at least have it end in a manner that seems natural. I know it might be too much to ask for considering that there are other things in play in the background that we might not be considering and sales/rankings might not be the only issue at play, but it's what we have to go on at the moment and in this situation both things seem to match up.