This.
I might actually consider ignoring their rape of One Piece if there were more series that I actually read.
Could be cool to have a combination of series from WSJ, WYJ, Jump SQ, Jump Kai, and Ultra Jump to compete with Crunchyroll.
Maybe not right away, but this could be a good lineup.
One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Haikyuu!
Hunter×Hunter
Kuroko no Basket
Nisekoi
Shokugeki no Soma
Stealth Symphony
Toriko
World Trigger
Kingdom
All You Need Is Kill
One-Punch Man
Gunjou Senki
Kakuriyo Monogatari
Tokyo Ghoul
Shaman King Flowers
Ao no Exorcist
Claymore
Owari no Seraph
Sosei no Onmyoji
Tail Star
Jumbor
JoJoLion
That's 25 series,
11 Series from WSJ
6 Series from WYJ
1 Series from Jump Kai
4 Series from Jump SQ
3 Series from Ultra Jump
That makes only 3 more series than the Japanese WSJ has and 8 of those would be monthlies. It would be a good way to get more worldwide recognition to some of Shuesia's other magazines as well.
Keep in mind that Crunchyroll has 27 manga series.
Oh for fuck's sake, stop calling it rape. It's a comic book and you're moaning about it by demeaning one of the most harrowing crimes that can be committed to a person. It's a shitty thing to do and you keep doing it. Like, sure, I get it, you don't care for minor changes in a name, and it ruins the reading experience for you, sure. Just cut that out. For real man, I got no truck with you and actually find you interesting to talk to on here but god damn it.
Anyway, that little bit out of the way let's look at these choices. First of all, no Grand Jump? For shame! I think a ore mature supplement could benefit from something like Dr. DMAT, Smoking Gun or Bartender a Tokyo (hard sells, but with Bartender you can just look at the critical reception of Drops of God in the west and see a small benefit to it.
Other than that I'm mostly with vinceled, save for the JoJoLion is a soft enough continuation of the JoJo franchise that you can (mostly) get by without SBR, so it could work. Shaman King Flowers at least seems the strongest bet for one of the more mature titles to make it in, being relatively fresh and part of a series that was once profitable for them.
Oh and I'd throw out that Claymore is too close to the end to be worth it.
Still, let's run with the idea of wider recognition of Shueisha's other male-oriented anthologies. I mean there has to be one with potential from each thing, yeah? So like, if you added one thing from each anthology to their current output, I'd put money down on these (not that I think they'd do this):
Jump SQ: Sousei no Onmyoji or Taishou Roman, for current success or name credibility respectively
Weekly Shonen Jump: High Kyuu!! seems the only current bet, though I'm intrigued by how Sasaki has brought up Isobe Isobee before, so maybe that'd be a good outreach choice
V Jump: Zexal seems to be wrappin up, so I can see them replacing it with whatever new adaptation we get for the new show, or perhaps Gaist Crusher First if Capcom take the plunge on that franchise in the west
Saikyo Jump: Gaist Crusher First again, or perhaps something more recognisable like Rock Lee, Dragonball SD, or Fluffy! Don Patch.
Ultra Jump: Jumbor and JoJoLion seem the only sane choices from here
Young Jump: I can't see anything that isn't overlong making it in from here other than Terra Formars, but a part of me wants Boku Girl, unlikely as that seems.
Weekly Playboy: Kinnikuman. Because Kinnikuman.
Jump Kai: Shaman King Flowers is the only one that makes sense to me
Grand Jump: See earlier, but if I were to bet on one, Smoking Gun is probably the easiest sell. which really drives home how hard it is to imagine GJ series coming out over here but still this is all ridiculously hypothetical.
Man, this is hard.