- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That we never heard about before Murata draws, but alright...He's obviously talking about the original webcomic

That we never heard about before Murata draws, but alright...He's obviously talking about the original webcomic

For what I saw, really liked it. It not a gag manga, but it seems more like a dark comedy. I really need to read the translation.Devily Man Chapter 01(RAW): http://marumaru.in/b/origin/87443
You might have not have heard of it, but it was very successful and very well known.That we never heard about before Murata draws, but alright...![]()
How is Yuma's looks (from WT?) relevant to the success of failure or Devily Man?I think it is litrally screaming "cancel me." Yuma is the better kid looking protagonist in the magazine and I dont know anyone who would choose this over that.
Hm, I can not tell if I adored. It is indeed a beautiful cover and artistically well-designed, it can not be denied, but I expected something more... More incredible, with a different angle and more "epic" position of the characters.I adore that Black Clover cover.
Sell above 80k in the first week would be an exaggeration, but not in total sales. To tell the truth, it is expected that Black Clover really pass 80k in the second week.Above 80k would be breaking records. I really hope not, it doesn't deserve it