Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think it is litrally screaming "cancel me." Yuma is the better kid looking protagonist in the magazine and I dont know anyone who would choose this over that.
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
That we never heard about before Murata draws, but alright... :lmao
You might have not have heard of it, but it was very successful and very well known.

The whole reason Murata is redrawing it is because the original webcomic is so successful.

anyway, the comment was very clearly talking about ONE's original version, no one is questioning Murata's mastery.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think it is litrally screaming "cancel me." Yuma is the better kid looking protagonist in the magazine and I dont know anyone who would choose this over that.
How is Yuma's looks (from WT?) relevant to the success of failure or Devily Man?



anyway, I enjoyed the the first chapter more than I expected, they recycled some ideas from the one shot & added new ones
its an interesting choice making the mc Haywa-kun 7 y/o, maybe a time skip in the future?
 

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
update:
Preview Issue #27
Lead CP & Cover: World Trigger
Center Colour: Devily Man, My Hero Academia, Magical Pâtissier Kosaki-chan (Spin-off of Nisekoi in Jump+)
Extrag Pages: Lady Justice
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm almost sure I heard that Kosaki-chan would get a special chapter in the issue #27. I will look for the tweet I saw it.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Here:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Taishi_Tsutsui/status/600497587037155328[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/luffy5656000/status/600305675760050176[/tweet]

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

They really want to make the volume sales a success because not only a special chapter in Jump, but also a episode in the anime will adapt the spin-off.
 
Last edited:

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm sure the Nisekoi spinoff will sell pretty good because it's a well known franchise, just like the SnS spin off, Hetalia spin off, Haikyuu spin off, Bobobobo spin off, KnB spin off & OP spin off

what they need to do is promote the new original material in jump plus
 
Last edited:

Stark700

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
814
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
I love those doodoo brown colors.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yuno has Asta in the palm of his hands. I love it. Definitely will be an 80+K debut.
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
+1 for loving the cover of Black clover, it has a feel like opening an ancient book full of mystery, even though I know what will happen :P. I hope Kagamigami's cover will be equally as good and have a sales of 50K or above, Iwashiro deserves his 300K success after Psyren. A full week of sales will be shown only in three weeks though since June 4th is a thursday.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I adore that Black Clover cover.
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I adore that Black Clover cover.
Hm, I can not tell if I adored. It is indeed a beautiful cover and artistically well-designed, it can not be denied, but I expected something more... More incredible, with a different angle and more "epic" position of the characters.

Maybe I'm with much hype and ended up disappointing me.
 
Last edited:

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Good cover, although, I didn't liked the colors. Btw, I didn't think it would be so well received, really, maybe go beyond 80k (and I'm not joking here).
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Above 80k would be breaking records. I really hope not, it doesn't deserve it
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Above 80k would be breaking records. I really hope not, it doesn't deserve it
Sell above 80k in the first week would be an exaggeration, but not in total sales. To tell the truth, it is expected that Black Clover really pass 80k in the second week.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top