- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This new series round has been weird... Robot x Laserbeam are not even ranked yet and there are already series old enough to talk about cancellation. I hope Jump never does this again, it is not good for the new series in particular to have this huge spotlight relay. As I said before, this dilutes the votes and make everybody look bad in the rankings... The series were not that good as well, but the vote distribution also has some blame.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe your vision has been influenced by more than a year of seeing the same art style, but as someone that never read Black Clover I say that Horikoshi is indeed better. I always thought that Black Clover art style is a little weird, honestly.God thats awesome. Saying that, I do think Tabata's style suites the series better.
Last edited:

, at least according to jagman it has both English/Japanese so it shouldn't be too bad.